chp. 40

START

"You even wore a blue jumper now

"You even wore a blue jumper now." She whispered breathlessly, her breath hitting the soft skin of the taller male.

The two figures were in the middle of an empty subway station - near there graffiti artworks and a cigarette butt bin.

They stared deeply into each others eyes, sealed into the embrace of each others. How could a dream have such a strong impact on them? Of course, it was the soul mate effect. 

Jihye?

Hyuck
come to my baseeeeee

Jihye?
What has gotten into u
Ur leader is not gonna let me

Hyuck
he knowssssss

Jihye?
Are u drunk in broad daylight

Hyuck
No

Jihye?
Speak normally pls
I'm not use to thisssssssss

Hyuck
Then why did u kiss me this morning
U suck at it tho

Jihye?
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Something had gotten into me
As if u had ever kissed anyone either

Hyuck
How'd ykkkkkkkk
Taeyong will let u im bored

Jihye?
Go train
Lazy ass

"Hyuck, there's someone for you at the door!" Doyoung yelled, screaming his lungs out to make sure that the mentioned male could hear him from three floors up.

Almost immediately, the Lee went running down the stairs, already knowing who it was.

"Oh you cutie patooties~" Johnny cooed in a childish voice while pouring some water for himself at the kitchen.

"I'm here to train." Jihye chuckled, laughing at her soulmates expression after he was informed that she didn't come for him.

"What's the point of coming here then." He sulked. As if everything changed in one night; his whole tough aura suddenly disappeared. Does the soulmate effect make you fall in love or act like a baby? Or both?

The female Park shrugged off his complaint, "Where's your training room?"

A grin etching onto the males tanned face, he grabbed the wrist of his soulmate and guided her to the destination. Walking up the already-moving escalators of the gigantic base, through a few floors they finally arrived at the training room for unit DREAM.

"Holy shit, your base is big." Jihye gasped, walking into the automatic sliding doors that needed an identification card to access. Eyes raking over the various familiar training tools and machine, she was astonished at the huge size of only a unit training room - the main one was probably even bigger.

"The space is all yours. Hopefully." The Lee added.

The shorter female slid off her dark red hoodie that she threw on the way to the gang's base. "What are you staring at, you creep." She spat jokingly while revealing the graphic t-shirt that hid behind her hoodie.

Donghyuck chuckled lightly, knowing that that was a mistake. He watched as the other tied her hair up into a low, messy bun - attracted by the way her fingers tattooed with his own initials moved in order to secure her blonde hair.

"Hey pretty boy. Let's fight." The Park suggested from the blue, taking Donghyuck from his observant trance.

"What?" The Lee blurted out in a bewildered tone.

"You and me. Fight." Jihye stated firmly, sliding on the protective attire and the neon green boxing gloves that she found in the place.

"Oh, darling. You're setting yourself up right here." A smirk growing on his lips. "Also, those are my gloves - but I guess I'll let you wear them just for today." He confirmed. 

As they each prepared for their duel fight as a training, Jihye's eyes couldn't leave her soulmates - she was locked onto his figure, the sleeveless shirt he wore and the way his unstyled hair rested over his forehead. The beauty of his bare face captured her thoughts, was this the soulmate effect or was he always this hot?

They both hopped onto the boxing ring that was located in the centre of the huge training room, taking their appropriate sides. 

Short chapter sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry BUT THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR 3K READS!!!! I want to kiss everyone that has been w me through my writing journey <3