chp. 32

FIRST

The two ate quietly, occasionally speaking to each other when asking if they wanted to eat something

The two ate quietly, occasionally speaking to each other when asking if they wanted to eat something. Their rare conversations were filled with the chatter of other groups that sat in the restaurant, near them. 

Silently, Jihye grabbed the others shot glass, pouring in a moderate amount of liquid into both of their glasses.

She passed one of the glasses to Donghyuck, signalling for them to do a quick cheers. Just as their glasses clashed, the soju swinging inside of it, the Lee had received a message.

Jihye centred her attention to the glowing screen that lit up at the notification - reading the familar name 'Jang Hana'.

"How are things going with her?" The Park inquired after taking a shot and placing the glass back down onto the table made of hardwood and steel.

Donghyuck instantly knew that she was referring to the contact that just sent him a message. He didn't pick up his phone or anything, just ignored it. "I think she's falling for it. Hopefully." He added.

Jihye simply nodded, sticking her lips close together. 

Monday. It has now been two days since Jihye got her learners license and began learning how to drive. She had practiced everyday since. She was even able to drive to and from school by herself.

The Park headed to the base for a small mission that was going to occur later at night.

Once she arrived, she headed to her room to change into a comfortable pair of clothes, trailing to the kitchen and opened wide one of the many white cabinets. Viewing the foods inside it, she pulled out a packet on instant ramen, planning to cook it as a snack.

As she was preparing the meal kit, the other members began to gather in the kitchen, watching the female cook. Out of all the members, Jihye wasn't the one that usually cooked because the others volunteered before she did. 

"Give me some!" Yangyang requested, taking a seat at the marble kitchen island. 

The Park responded with a small hum to signal that she understood. Once the ramen was fully cooked to her liking, she pulled out two bowls and poured the meal from the pot to the bowls. Sliding out some steel chopsticks from the lower drawer, she took the two bowls for her and her member to the kitchen island.

The two sat next to each other, blowing their ramen carefully before eating. 

As soon as Jihye was about to slurp the hot ramen, she had a random vision.

"Holy shit! Yang! Did you see that?"

"What?" The other boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, continuing to eat his meal. He simply stared at his member as he saw her jaw drop in shock. "All I can see is food."

Jihye deadpanned, "I just stabbed someone."

"The only thing you stabbed is your ramen, be for real."

"No, but like- it was in a club?" She stated in a questioning tone before her thoughts were quickly interrupted by another voice that stepped into the kitchen.

"That's what your soulmate sees. He or she probably stabbed someone." Hendery informed in a joking tone, however, his chuckles at himself gradually paused after noticing how surprised the female was.

"Stabbing. Club. Gang. Lee Donghyuck?" At this point, it was confirmed as to who Jihye's soulmate it, sub-consciously etching a grin on her face. The Park wasn't the type to even care about her soulmate, but after meeting him - she believed her thoughts changed

"Stop smiling like that, it's creepy." Yangyang opinionated, wiggling his body in fear as if he had the heebie-jeebies.

"You can have the rest of my ramen." And just like that, the Park went running back to her room.

" And just like that, the Park went running back to her room

a/n: soulmate development!?!?