chp. 5

BEE STING

Morning awoke the siblings as they hopped down the stairs

Morning awoke the siblings as they hopped down the stairs. It was a weekend so Jisung was just in his pyjamas; a hoodie and some sweats. Jihye, on the other hand, was dressed with a black bomber jacket, loose grey plants and a white tshirt - making her brother assume that she was going out.

"Where you going to, loner." He joked.

"None of your business." She answered, sticking her tongue out at him as she grabbed the keys and slid it into her pocket.

Jihye was planning to go to the WayV base since they had a meeting. She assumed it was about the favour from NCT.

Jihye had no knowledge of NCT because whenever they asked for help - she was never the one that they were looking for. Even if Jihye was the ace of the gang, they were rather looking for someone that built tools, like Hendery.

She jumped into a taxi, the destination being a place near the base, but not the base. After she arrived, she took a quick stroll towards the destination that Kun provided her, then, she met with the other team members, greeting all of them.

This wasn't their usual meeting room, but because they were having a meeting with another gang, they could not reveal their base just yet.

As the members all gathered in the modern-looking meeting room, with Kun sitting right in the middle in front of the projector.

"Why are there extra seats?" Ten questioned curiously after he entered the meeting room. He noticed that there were three more seats than the usual seating for each of the members.

"A few members of NCT will be visiting here."

Just as Kun replied, there was a polite knock on the door.

Then, three men dressed in suits appeared, two of them had dirty to blonde hair while the other man had black hair.

Just as Hyeji made eye contact with one of them, her hand instantly stung for a few seconds, but she did not flinch, hoping to hold a formal appearance for this unfamiliar gang. "Ouch, was that my tattoo stinging?" She asked herself internally.

Each of the three men bowed then took a seat at the meeting table, sitting directly across from Kun. The WayV members also bowed before sitting down. The atmosphere was awkward and a bit tense.

"Hello. My name is Lee Taeyong, leader of NCT. This is Lee Mark and Lee Haechan, they are the aces of our team." The leader introduced, keeping a monotone voice.

Just as Taeyong presented the last male, Hyeji found the name recognisable. Then, she realised that Lee Haechan was one of the most popular guy at her school. Although, she never really saw him around.

"As you know, my name is Kun, leader of Wayv. This is Ten, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, and Hyeji, our ace."

The ambience of the room was still tense, until Kun smiled and began speaking.

"We have decided that we will do your favour - only if you will do us one back."

"Thank you, what is the favour you guys are looking for?"

"We have not decided yet, but we will ask when needed. Moving on, what would you like each member to do for you?" The Chinese man asked, turning all of WayVs' eyes to Taeyong.

"My team and I would like to be offered with more tools; such as rifles or handcuffs. We would also like the ace, Hyeji and Ten to help us during physical missions." He stated. "If that is possible." He added.

Kun then looked at the two members that were mentioned, signalling that he would like them to answer the other team's request.

Ten and Hyeji politely whispered to each other and then replied - "We will do that for you." Taeyong smiled.

"I will have Hendery and Sicheng assist with the tools. Is that okay?"

The two mentioned members nodded and answered with a short 'yes', elevating their backs.

However, on the other team, only Lee Taeyong was speaking, the two other members were completely quiet and have not said a single word since they entered the room.

"I will make sure to inform you of any information, if that is okay, I will allow the participating members to communicate with mine."

After each team left, they both bid their goodbyes and separated back to their bases.

As WayV sat in their van, Jihye glanced down to her fingers, fiddling them around until she noticed that they were in capital letters. The Park didn't react at all though, simply looking at it for a few seconds before informing her members.

"Hey guys, if my tattoo is in capital letters, does that mean I've met my soulmate?" She brought up.

"Oh my gosh, already?" Hendery inquired, turning back from the front passenger seat to look at the topic that his teammate was talking about.

"Show me!" Said Yangyang.

Jihye showed her members the tattoo in a relaxed manner, not thinking much of it.

On the other hand, as the three NCT members returned back to their base. The base that just looked like a gigantic mansion.

As the men were welcomed back into the base, a member had instantly shouted with a clear shocked expression on his face.

"Hyuck! Your initials are in captial letters!" Zhong Chenle, a chinese member had yelled.

EDITEDa/n: another prewritten chapter from last year AHAHAHHA

EDITED
a/n: another prewritten chapter from last year AHAHAHHA