chp. 54

BONUS CHAPTER - 10K SPECIAL

"I'll be your morning star. And, you are my angel." ANGEL, NCT 127

"I'll start making dinner, you guys go wash up

"I'll start making dinner, you guys go wash up." Jaekyung announced, directing the WayV members to the guest bathroom while they line up. "Good job, everyone."

"Can you guys just all shower together and then I can shower after?" Jihye groaned, feeling disgusted in the dusty costume that she was wearing.

"No, that's weird-"

"Yeah, why don't we do that?" Yangyang interrupted their leader and received a chuckle from the female Park.

Both teams just returned from a conjoined mission at Kim Junseo's mansion. Even after Kim Junho's death, they felt as if something was still left unsolved, wanting to discover it. Working together, they spent their months studying and innovating new ideas in the underworld.

After a few of them graduated, they were able to take more time into prioritising their gangs and the plans. Jihye started to practice her investigating skills, working in the lab along with Hendery who taught her how to make tools. On the other hand, Donghyuck continued to practice his physical combat with a little bit of hacking. 

After an hour, everyone cleaned up and gathered at the large dining table. Doyoung assisted Jaekyung in handing out the utensils and setting out the dishes. 

"Jae, it feels like I haven't ate your food in forever. Looks delicious." Taeyong complimented with a fond smile on his lips, he sat at the top of the table.

"Thanks." The Bang blushed, taking a seat right next to him on the side. 

"Oh right, Ten, what did you have to show us?" Minhyung brought up, taking a large spoonful of rice into his mouth afterwards. 

"Right." The said male quickly wiped his mouth with a napkin before pulling out a plastic bag from his bag. It appeared to have consisted of a black, shiny, recorder. "I found this in the storage room, hidden behind a shelf."

Xiaojun set out his laptop onto the table, taking the recorder into his hands and entering the USB cable into his device. He already ate beforehand while the members were returning from their mission. It took a few seconds for it to load.

"It's a voice recording. I'll download it." He began pressing a few keys and commands into his laptop before clicking play onto the file. 

"Junseo. You know it doesn't work like that."

"Hyung, please. Don't you remember what our father said? To look after me to make sure I get ahold of the gang."

"Still, do you even think you're ready? Junseo, I'm still young."

"But, I'm younger. I spent my whole life working day and night just for this time. You basically planned everything, they're already planning your death. Why don't you just accept it?"

"Junseo, it's not that easy to just die and leave your gang alone-"

"Well, it won't be alone. I'll become the leader and you can complete Dad's promise."

"Why can't I just give the gang to you? Why do I have to die?"

"Because, it's your fate. You haven't even met your soulmate, yet you're going around finding everyone else's soulmate. The other gang has probably already planned everything, you can't underestimate them. It's about time the gang goes to me."

"Is that really what you think? What if the gang goes down after I die and you get control of it?"

"It won't. You can trust me. Please, hyung."

"Now you're begging me for my own death?"

"Why did you accept the promise then? You already wanted it to happen, it might as well happen now."

"Junseo-"

The audio got cut off after fifty seconds, the silent members could depict that it was the voice of both Kim Junseo and Kim Junho. It seems that the easiness of Junho's death was because of this promise that him and their father made.

The rest of the members stayed quiet, attempting to process the conversation that they just heard. The silence filled the atmosphere until Kun spoke up.

"So, Junseo made his brother die just for the gang?" He furrowed his eyebrows, spinning the fork against the plate. 

"Was their relationship that bad?" Johnny questioned as it lingered amongst the many people in the room. Taeyong was still in deep thought, his arms crossed with his head resting on one hand as he leaned back into his seat.

"Based on the way they were talking, probably." Sicheng guessed, his voice in a low mumble that only a few members around him could hear. 

"Darling. Wanna go graffiti?" Donghyuck surprised the female at her desk, leaning on the wooden door frame while he raked his orbs over her focused self. 

"Oh- of course." The female Park lifted her head to her soulmate, packing away her small technological chip away and standing up from her seat. She was currently in one of the guests bedrooms of NCT's base, sharing a room with Yangyang who was outside playing games.

The Lee smiled back at her, helping her carry the bag full of the materials they needed for their master piece. 

The pair of soulmates have been going out to graffiti in the midnights of Seoul at least once a month, finding comfort and relief when with each other. 

Throughout those times, they felt as if their drawings and doodles improved, finding a skill of graffitiing through each other.

Jihye stepped closer to their usual wall of art. Setting the bag down before pulling out a bright, blue can of spray paint and shaking it before writing the letters;

'THE END'

I hope this bonus chapter can help clear up the situation with Kim Junseo, sorry for the inconvenience 😭😭 I can definitely recognise the mistakes I made in this book bc I didn't fully wrap up things which I am very sorry about

I hope this bonus chapter can help clear up the situation with Kim Junseo, sorry for the inconvenience 😭😭 I can definitely recognise the mistakes I made in this book bc I didn't fully wrap up things which I am very sorry about. But I also found many improvements from my writing as the book progressed, thank you all for reading and staying with my journey!

I'll no longer be updating this book, LOVE U ALL AND HOPE TO SEE U AGAIN IN MY OTHER BOOKS <3