chp. 22

FALL FOR ME

"Do you work at Jamal Hotel?" The Lee questioned, taking a sip of his champagne that was soon to be running out

"I don't work here. But sometimes I visit." Jang Hana responded. "I should refill my glass before the speeches start."

"I'll do it for you." Haechan insisted with a charming smile on his lips. 

Haechan left the shorter female to refill their drinks as Hana politely accepted his request. As he walked over towards the bar, he passed by his teammate. 

"You look lonely." He teased with a. relaxed expression on his face.

"Don't talk, she's looking at you." Hyeji ignored his joke - but it wasn't really a joke since it was true. After she stated this, he quickly left with the two drinks. 

"Hyeji. How is the mission going?" Xiaojun asked through the small ear piece. 

"Boring. I bet Haechan is having the time of his life." She answered quietly.

"Don't worry. Ten and Kun are nearly done with the secretary."

 Hyeji sighed as a response, standing there awkwardly as she observed the male and female conversing with each other, seemingly having an enjoyable time. Just as she took a sip of the Rose Wine, the speakers turned out and someone entered the stage, gathering an applause from the crowd.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As you know, my name is Jang Baekhyun, the owner of Jamal Hotel." He introduced after tapping the standing microphone lightly. "I hope you have been having a wonderful night. I would first like to thank you all for attending Jamal Hotel's 50th birthday anniversary." He thanked, using many motions and gestures with his hands as he spoke.

"I'm gonna go up the stage. I'll see you later, Lee Haechan." Hana bid her goodbye, having elegantly to the male before leaving. 

"I am inviting the lead director of his hotel to address this event."

"Good evening. My name is Im Hyunwoo. It is such an honour to have all of you here. The food will be now serving so please take your seats. I would like to announce that there will be music playing as well, so have fun and dance. Thank you." Hyunwoo spoke to the microphone, followed by a series of applause.

"I am now inviting my daughter to come up on stage."

"Good evening. My name is Jang Hana. I hope you all are having a wonderful time like I am. I have one more thing to say." She paused. "Lee Haechan! Let's drink!" She shouted with pleasure, cheering her drinks into the air as the crowd cheered with her. 

Haechan made instant eye contact with Hana, chuckling lightly. 

"He seems to be having a good time." Hyeji scoffed internally as she examined everything that was occurring that moment. 

Hyeji an Haechan's seat were at the same table since they 'worked at the same place' but the Park knew that her teammate would probably be sitting with his new girl.