chp. 26

TAKE ME HOME

While she turned back, facing the direction of the wind - instead of interlocking lips, she interlocked eye contact with a familiar female

As if it was an impulsive action, Hyeji whipped her head to the opposite side as quick as she could, positioning her head down and using her hair to cover her face.

It was Haechan and Hana walking together.

Luckily, as a result of Hyeji's fast moves, the Jang wasn't able to recognise her in time.

"Night! Remember to text me when you get home." The Lee's voice assured like a gentleman as their bodies separated.

"I'm not going to get home by like 5am." Hana joked. Her following laughter fused the fire in Hyeji's mind.

Just hearing her voice was irritating, wanting to make her shut up for the rest of her life.

As she heard the steps of clacking heels fade away, the steps of leather shoes replaced them.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go home." Hyeji responded ignorantly, standing up as soon as Haechan arrived.

The Park didn't know that their possible soulmate had knew about her sufferable moments from the perspective of the bully. He may have regretted allowing Hana to walk out with him, knowing that Hyeji was outside.

"The car is this way." Haechan stated, making the Park realise that she was walking in the opposite direction of the car.

As the Lee drove back to his teammate's base, it was completely quiet. Only the light music from the radio played, as well as the diegetic sound of cars flashing by.

Hyeji rested her head onto her arm that laid onto the door panel of the car, staring into the glowing moon that looked like was following them as they drove.

"Do you know Hana?" Haechan asked, careful if the name may bring up bad memories. "It's okay if you don't want to answer." He reassured.

"Jang Hana? Yeah, I do." She answered blankly, closing her eyes as she spoke to him.

The Lee simply nodded awkwardly.

"I met her in my junior years before I moved here. She was a bitch." The Park opinionated boldly, not caring about the language she used.

Haechan lightly chuckled at her remarks, thinking that she was 'cute'.

"How was your night with her?"

"She was a bitch." He repeated, making Hyeji finally open her eyes and laugh. "I thought it would be hard to get her because of Kwon Minho, but it seems easy."

"Kwon Minho?" Hyeji didn't recognise the name but it felt like it was left at the back of her mind.

The rest of the drive went by quietly before Hyeji arrived back at her base.

Donghyuck finally arrived back to his own base at around 12am, early in the morning.

A few of the lights were still on but most of their members were asleep by then.

As soon as he parked the car into the underground garage of the base, he headed upstairs to the bathroom to clean up.

However, the bathroom that he usually uses seemed to be vacant with other member that decided to stay up this late. The Lee waited outside the door with his clothes.

Until the bathroom door opened, but it was opened by the one and only, Mark.

Donghyuck was just about to enter the wash room but his body clashed into his member, and it just had to be Mark at that moment.

Of course, the Lee wanted to explain himself and apologise but after the long night of drinking and partying, he just wanted to clean the dirty Hana germs off of him. He also didn't expect him to say anything anyways.

"You smell like you drank. Where did you go?"

a/n: jihye is finally home after like 4 chapters