chp. 36

LAST BREATH

Hana cried aloud, her tears dropping onto the suit of the male next to him

Hana cried aloud, her tears dropping onto the suit of the male next to him. He just stared at the pool of blood that gated the elder's head.

Hana was furious, bawling her eyes out as she watched her father die in front of her own eyes.

"Where are the men!" She sobbed, throwing her hands in the air as she stomped towards the standing female, holding the gun in her hand.

In attempts of pulling the gun out of the other, she failed to do so because her grip was too tight. Resulting in another form of attack, she raised her hand.

Aiming straight for the Hyeji's pale cheeks, she threw a slap.

However, that slap was safely blocked by the other male, holding tightly the wrist.

"Don't stop me! She just killed my father! Do something about it! For fucks sake!" She yelled, her spit coming out of her mouth and onto Haechan's clothed shoulder, making him wipe it off disgustingly. 

Hendery, Kun and the rest of the members gathered in the private room, taking Baekhyun's body out carefully over a stretcher, the blood soaking into the white pillow. Hyeji only viewed what was happening - even though she was the one that shot him, she felt a weird bubble of guilt in her stomach. She kills for a living, this happens every time.

"Don't let it get to you." Kun advised as he held one side of the stretcher out the room, noticing how his member was slowly fading out from the world.

The female Jang trudged over to the other male in the room. Gritting her teeth as she bored her eyes into his ageing face.

"You're so selfish! Are you psycho?!"

"Well, your father was the one that made me like this. I couldn't complain." Hyunwoo enraged the shorter female, his provoking tone made her want to kill him. 

"You're going to hell for this-"

"So is your father. Don't you know the things he had done? He killed more people than your age." The Im stated, his tone turning stern and harsh. 

Hyeji and Haechan listened as the two fought - as if they weren't there.

Hana gasped, her mouth left slightly open as tears rolled down her cakey face, her face turning red - not in a way as if she was blushing, but in a way where she had murder motives in her mind. Heatedly, she grabbed a plate from the lowered table and threw it at the elder male; the lead director of her dying father's hotel. 

As Hyeji and Haechan stepped forward in reflex, luckily, Hyunwoo was able to avoid it just in time.

"You're just like your father. Throwing things when they are angry." The Im was able to maintain a stable position and expression. "Why didn't you go chase your father when he was carried out? Do you really care about him? Or are you just scared that you're going to be known as the 'wealthy girl with a dead father' at school?

Hyeji was about to exit the room, but she halted in her steps as he said this. 

Ignoring it, she walked out of the room alone - trampling over the dead body guards that laid outside the private room like dead zombies. Her shoes got soaked with blood as she headed over to check on her members.

Hyunwoo left the room enraged, feeling like his revenge was successful, fixing his suit. 

Haechan was about to leave, but he turned over to the crying female. Grabbing the collar of her sparkly plaid blouse, he held her close to him, his breath fanning over hers. "Don't tell anyone about this or you will become the one being bullied."

Her jaw dropped again, surprised at the role that he had been hiding this whole time. How was she so stupid to just realise this?

"What does your father know about Kim Junho?"

Jihye sat in her room in the base, the other members cleaning up. She sat on her bed, her body slightly sinking with the clothed mattress. 

Every time, after every mission, she feels a sense of disgrace but today - it was even worse. She assumed that she would feel good about it because that was the father of a daughter who tormented her in every ways, every day during her junior years.

But somehow, it made her feel even worse. The way she watched as her father got killed and the way she was fighting for him. But, what Hyunwoo said was right. She was only fighting because she was afraid of being called names at school. 

When she graduated, Hana planned to work at the Hotel along with her father - but now that the CEO position has been passed down to the lead director, she was definitely going to hate the name 'Jamal'. Plus, Hyunwoo wouldn't even let her work there anyway. 

Staring blankly into the midst of her rooms, she tilted her head as a rest of her mind full of thoughts and guilt.

a/n: thoughts!??!???! also there is a hint about the topic of my next book that i am planning to release after i finish darl+ing 😏