chp. 9

SOS

Kim Junho lifted up his hand, moving it around to find the initals

Kim Junho lifted up his hand, moving it around to find the initals. "p-j-h" 

Suddenly, three figures came pushing the door down, making Junho drop his hand in instinct.

Hyeji was able to unlock the unbudging door with the skills Yangyang taught her, and then she used her gun to force open the door. The Park immediately ran towards the weak male, tapping him on all parts of his body.

"He's unconscious." The only female stated with her eyes in worry - Renjun and Yuta were the ones helping Hyeji open the door, holding down Junho. They came just in time as backup. 

The room was small, hardly enough to fit five people in it, Hyeji noticed that Haechan seemed to be struggling to breathe. 

"Call Taeil!" Yuta yelled aloud and through the ear piece. In a rush, Taeil came barging into the room and health checked Haechan - he was the medic. 

Luckily, all of Junho's men were taken down, even if there were a lot of people he recruited into Acid, they didn't seem to be powerful. 

"Let Junho go." Taeyong demanded in serious tone through the ear piece, this lead to his members who were holding him down question themselves. "You won't be able to kill him. It's safer to let him go now. I have it figured out."

Hesistantly, Renjun and Yuta slowly let go of Junho's arms. Like a coward, Junho squealed and ran off, tripping on his way back to his men. This juxtaposed from his usual stern and provoking personality. 

Hyeji was helping Taeil with carrying the unconscious male. His unstyled hair fell softly over his face, his skin was smooth and naturally tan. 

Just as the Park carried him, she felt a weird tingling sensation on her hands. It reminded her of the stinging she felt when her tattoo turned into capital letters. 

Hyeji and Ten arrived back at the base safely and tiredly after taking Haechan and his member back. 

"Good job guys, luckily, now of youse got hurt." Kun smiled, patting them on their backs.

Jihye sighed and fell on her back on the couch after cleaning up and changing. "Why does Acid want Mark and Haechan, though."

"I'm not completely sure, but because their good, Kim Junho might want them to change his team." He answered.

"Hey Xiaojun, can I have the profiles for the NCT members?" The Park asked her member, with a response of 'sure' from him.

24:00

Xiaojun scrolled through the many files on his computer until he reached 'NCT 127 PROFILES'.

"What's the difference between NCT and NCT 127?" 

"They have two units. NCT is the whole while 127 and Dream are separate units. Haechan and Mark are in both." Xiaojun informed before allowing his member to glide through each description and names. 

While scrolling through the profiles, she halted at the name Lee Haechan - his real name didn't seem to be on the document. Then, she moved onto dream. 

The female curiously scanned the names and photos carefully until she reached a familiar name.

'Park Jisung'

That was her brothers name. Even the image beside his description was there.

Her brother was in a gang? That she's helping? And she just found out?

Her eyebrows furrowed, zooming into the photo. 

"It's definitely Jisung." She thought.

Jihye also hasn't told anyone about her brother, nor has she told Jisung that she is in a gang. Everthing felt like a blur. It was hard for her to accept it but she also understood that she is in the same situation as her brother.

"What's wrong?" Xiaojun asked, wondering why she has been staring at that profile for a while.

Jihye believed it wasn't the right time to confess this yet. "Oh, nothing. Just reading." She lied.

She decided to let it go and just sleep. Again, she slept at the base but fortunately she had her uniform from today.

The Park laid in her bed quietly, laying straight, she stared into the endless ceiling and couldn't close her eyes. All she was thinking about was the fact that her brother was also in a gang - a gang that her gang is doing a favour for. 

02:47

Her eyes were still wide awake. 

It couldn't be that surprising, right? It was simply confusion. 

a/n: i have like the whole story planned out but idk how many chapters its gonna use uppppp do u guys want it short or like a bit long?? if ure reading this ily