chp. 28

HOLD ME

She stood in front of her mother, staring at her deep into her dark brown orbs

She stood in front of her mother, staring at her deep into her dark brown orbs. But as a response, she received an intense glare with audible inhalation and exhalation. 

Jihye whipped her whole body around, walking up the stairs quickly in hopes of avoiding tears. 

As soon as she reached the top of the smooth wooden stairs, her body clashed into another.

"Jihye?" He named in a questioning tone, his eyes dragging across the shorter female with her head facing the ground. The older Park's vision started to blur but could feel the anxiety in his tone, assuming that he heard everything. 

The mentioned female didn't answer to the call, looking away as she dragged her feet to her bed room, as quick as possible.

Jisung only stared as her figure disappeared into a closing door.

The blonde female ran straight to her bed, it was early in the morning - she was tired and she wanted to cry.

Her body and face slapped onto to the white sheets of the bed, sinking her into the comforts. Her breathing was muffled by the contact between her nose and the bed, but it brought warmth to her crying face.

There was soon a stain of wet, soggy tears on the blanket, surrounding the crying female's face. From the perspective of her ceiling, it appeared like a feminine silhouette over a glowing moon.

Jihye knew that she was stupid for crying over a stupid slap - she got much more hurt from other missions but internally, this one affected her the most.

At that moment, to her, a gunshot in the head was equal to the pain she felt from a slap from her mother. 

The physical attack didn't even hurt that much, she was just shocked.

In order to prevent herself from causing noise, she lifted her head up, covering her mouth as she looked up to the ceiling. 

Jihye wasn't a physical touch type, but she wanted someone to genuinely hold her into a tight embrace, feeling the consolation of the other person. She felt like a childish toddler for crying over this, but no matter what, the tears wouldn't stop flowing like a river onto her red cheeks.

Jisung stood outside the room quietly, able to hear his older sister's faint cries through the closed door.

He had no idea what to do in this situation. Should he go inside and comfort her? Should he leave her until she is ready to come out? Should he pretend like nothing happened?

What should he do?

The male simply waited, overhearing his mother mumble curse words under her breath as she walked back and forth inside the house, her slippers sliding against the wooden floor.

It was around 3am, Jisung was tired. He wanted to wait for his sister but he believed that he should leave her alone until the next time they would encounter.

Inside the quiet room, only filled with a muffle of cries, Jihye slowly calmed herself down. She reminded herself of people and moments that made her happy; like Haewon or her gang members. 

As the female gradually soothed back into a tranquil state, she lifted up the bottom of her tshirt, wiping her left over tears with it.

She sat back up on to her bed, looking over to the soaked cover of her blanket. 

"Why did I cry? Oh well, it felt nice to let it out." The Park moved on like it was nothing, shrugging everything that happened over ten minutes ago almost immediately. 

a/n: ALSO i have been planning to make another book based off a svt member because i havent seen many books of this specific member 😏 idk if i want to finish this book then publish the other one bc i might get writers block but i also dk how long...

a/n: ALSO i have been planning to make another book based off a svt member because i havent seen many books of this specific member 😏 idk if i want to finish this book then publish the other one bc i might get writers block but i also dk how long itll take me to finish this book bc i dont wanna rush it either HELP MEEEE