chp. 35

S3COND LOV3R

"Because, I'm fearless." FEARLESS, SEVENTEEN

Haechan arrived in the location that Hana set him over a week ago

He was attired in a formal black suit, complementing his figure and his black hair styled, parting in the centre of his exposed forehead. Even though Hana and her father was the one that had decided the destination of the so-called date, WayV were already prepared.

Walking into the grand restaurant that was basically empty, Hendery, who was disguised as a 'waiter' guided him to the traditional private room.

Expectedly, it was covered with body guards - supposedly Jang Baekhyun's.

The waiter sent him a nod to signal that the two were already in there, the Lee quickly fixed his suit by tugging on the black fabric folded collars gently. Slowly, Hendery pulled open the bamboo sliding Shoji (A door used in Japanese architecture), introducing Haechan to the room surrounded by straight-grain patterned walls.

It was a traditional Japanese-styled restaurant, one of Hana's favourite cuisines.

However, there were four more body guards in the inside of the room, holding their expressions still and calm as their hands folded over their bodies.

Smiling politely and bowing at the elder man, he was invited to his seat beside Hana. They were sitting in a position where Hana and Haechan were next to each other while Baekhyun sat across them.

Attentively greeting the two, he crossed his legs onto the ground.

"You are a handsome young man. No wonder why my daughter likes you so much." Baekhyun chuckled, his eyes creasing at the sight of him.

"Thank you, sir." He laughed back as Hana stared at him dearingly.

"You four can exit the room. Allow us to have some alone time." The elder Jang ordered, referring to his body guards that surrounded the inside of the room, they followed right after.

Sure Haechan was attractive, but did Hana even fully know what his personality was like? They had only spoke for one night.

At this luxurious restaurant, there was only a set menu depending on the availability of the market and the chef.

As the door slid open, it revealed a young woman with a large boat of sashimi in her hands. She was dressed in the proper server uniform with her blonde hair tied in a high bun. Immediately, the female Jang bursted out laughing, her body swinging onto Haechan's as she did so.

Hyeji ignored this, walking into the room and lowering her body to place down the enormous dish. As she felt Hana's eyes glare directly into her face, she sent her a sarcastic smile - as if she was mocking her.

"Hana. You know that's disrespectful." The father warned sternly, his eyes narrowing and the smile disappearing.

"Sorry, father. That was just the most funniest sight I've ever seen in my life." She continued laughing as the Park walked out of the room, closing the Shoji. The Lee didn't know how to react to his, simply holding a relaxed face - realising how truly impolite the female beside her was.

Gradually, the female Jang calmed down, pulling out her phone to take pictures of the food.

More food began to come out, the same server coming in and out of the room. Hana attempted to hold in her laugh as her father deadpanned at her.

The three of them were able to enjoy their expensive meals in peace - Baekhyun starting conversations once in a while as Haechan kept on offering pieces of food to the Jangs. Baekhyun had a lovely time getting used to the male because he noticed how his daughter kept on smiling at him.

The male Lee spoke about many of their 'related' interests, knowing that it was probably going to be the last thing the elder man would ever say again.

"You're so funny." Jana complimented while laughing, her eyes creasing as she did.

Suddenly, the traditional sliding door bursts open, revealing a man and a woman holding pistol guns, pointing at the male Jang. Baekhyun recognised that it was the same waiter and server from earlier.

Hana cried aloud, tears messing up her makeup as she held on tight to the Lee. Haechan glanced over to the crying female, but his eyes quickly dragged over to the main character of the scene, Hyeji.

Baekhyun wasn't scared nor did he put his hands up. All he did was chuckle.

As the two armed figures walked into the private room, they exposed the familiar man behind him.

"Hyunwoo?" His eyes widening in disbelief. He was completely stunned.

The mentioned man only laughed lightly under his breath. "If you die, doesn't that mean I become CEO?" He provoked, standing tall to the seated man.

"I trusted you. You are only doing this for my position? I though you were more mature than this."

"No! Don't do this to my father!" The female Jang weeped, her body shaking as the man began speaking again.

"I am tired of you, Jang Baekhyun. I no longer want to stand your controlling ass. Shoot him!" The Im demanded maniacally. And without hesitation, a deafening gun shot filled the room. The bullet hitting straight through the abdomen, making the injured man's head fall to the table as blood began flowing out of his mouth.

"Father!" Hana screamed, tears flowing out of her eyes as fast as the blood did from her father's mouth. She turned over to the female that shot him. "What did you do!" She ran over to his unconscious body, begging for him to suddenly wake up.

"Move. I'm gonna shoot again." Hyeji ordered in a demanding tone, making the Lee that was sat comfortably smirk. Hana refused to move. "Do you want to get shot?" The Park questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as she was deliberately losing her patience.

Hana was scared, moving away instantly. Bawling her eyes out again, continuing to scream out her father's name.

Hyeji shot Baekhyun not once, but two more times. This was to ensure that he had actually died.

During these cruel moments, Hyunwoo simply smiled, handing over the briefcase full of $65,000 to Kun - the other man who held the gun up.

💔💔💔

💔💔💔