chp. 4

— FAVOUR

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jihye!" The members sang cheerfully, painting a smile on the birthday girl's lips

The joyous aura filled the restaurant as they sat on a circular table surrounding Jihye. The intriguing scent of each Chinese meal was overflowing in their noses.

"Oi Jihye! So, tell us the initals." Yangyang playfully remarked, with a smirk on his lips and his eyebrows perked up.

"Oh right!" The members remembered.

"l-d-h. But to be honest, I don't really care." She answered as she shrugged. A relaxed face on her face while her members began thinking.

"Yeah, I don't know anyone with-" Sicheng was cut off by a ringing phone call from Kun's phone. This made all of them turn straight to him.

"Sorry guys. Let me take this real quick." Kun apologised, getting up from his seat and leaving the private room before the rest of them began cutting the cake. The male closed the door quietly and accepted the phone call, recognised that it was from Lee Taeyong, the leader of NCT.

"Hello Kun, I apologise for this disturbing phone call. However, I have a favour to ask you."

"Oh hello Taeyong. I may be able to do it for you. What is it?"

"They have revealed new members to Acid, some of them are aiming for our team members, including Haechan. Again, I apologise for calling you since this is a matter that should be spoken in real life. I would like to ask you to assist my team just for this mission."

"What can we do for you, though."

"It would be an honour to provide us with some more tools and possibly allow a few members to assist us when taking out a physical mission."

"I will speak to my members about this. I will call you back with the answer."

"Thank you."

Kun ended the call naturally and slid his phone back into his pocket. He contemplated about the conversation - or the favour - that him and another gang leader had ask. WayV and NCT have already helped each other many times and did a lot of trading, therefore, Kun could trust him easily.

"Who was it?" Xiaojun asked curiously as his leader came back into the room, before stuffing a spoonful of ice cream cake into his mouth.

"I'll tell you about it when we get home. Let's just enjoy this first." He replied, the members didn't think much of it and simply continued eating.

Haechan and Johnny safely returned back to the base, taking a shower right after.

"Good job boys! But bad news." Taeyong smiled, then his expression turned serious, making his members feel tense as well. "They have revealed new members of Acid, and they're a lot of them. I have asked Doyoung to track their profiles but it may take a while. I also asked for a favour from WayV and we are still yet to receive a response. You all know how much Acid is coming for us, so they're our top priority right now. Not much to worry about now, sleep well all." He informed formally.

The members all nodded their heads silently as they took in what their leader stated.

"Well, happy birthday our Donghyuck!" The Lee cheerfully congratulated before all the other members turned to him and clapped.

Unfortunately, it was already late at night so they could not go out and celebrate it - which happens every year due to their busy schedules.

"Tell us the initials!" Kim Jungwoo yelled in a playful tone.

However, Donghyuck kept the non-chalant expression on his handsome and youthful face. Because he refused to answer, the japanese member next to him, Yuta, swiftly took his hand and read the initials aloud before Donghyuck shoved him away unseriously.

"P-J-H!"

The three letters left Jisung thinking, he knew that his sister had the same exact initials. He also knew that his sister also had the same initials as his gang member. The Park's members were not aware of Jisung's sisters because he had never brought it up - but, it was on his profile. Jisung simply internally shrugged, knowing that the possibility of it being his sister were low since anyone could have those initials.

The members all left quietly and soon into their own rooms or back to their homes, with Taeyong leaving last and turning off the lights.

Donghyuck tiredly dried his wet hair with his white hair towel, resting the towel around his neck afterwards. He sighed before taking a seat on his comfortable bed. Before taking the towel off, he took a glance at his fingers and read the tattooed initials. After realising that he was basically taking interest in his soulmate, he quickly slid the towel off and turned off the bedside lamp.

The Lee smoothly slid into the warmths of his bed. Finally relaxing his muscles and allowing his eyelids to close by itself.

EDITEDa/n: I AM SO SO SO SORRY for not updating since like last year 😭 i havent touched this site since last year but i realised i still had drafts so im deciding to post them if i want to work on it moreeeeeeee

EDITED
a/n: I AM SO SO SO SORRY for not updating since like last year 😭 i havent touched this site since last year but i realised i still had drafts so im deciding to post them if i want to work on it moreeeeeeee