chp. 20

DON'T LOSE CONTROL

"Hey Taeyong. Who is the most attractive person in your gang? Looking for someone that is born in 2000."

"Haechan, probably?"

Friday, 30th of June.

Jihye and Haechan were the chosen members by Kun to attend the Jamal Hotel's 50 Birthday. This was an extremely formal event held in the function room of the hotel, inviting famous and wealthy people from all over the world.

While staying at a base full of men, it was difficult for Hyeji to find assistance when selecting what to wear, and how to do her makeup.

So instead, she invited Haewon over to her house right after school to help her - disguising it as her relative's 'wedding'.

The Kang slid open the wardrobe that was filled with very few formal clothing. "Wow Jihye, you literally have nothing." She stated as she began to dig through the closet.

All Jihye could do was giggle as she checked her phone.

haechan

hyejiz
r u getting ready yet?

haechan
theres no reason to get ready this early
im training

hyejiz
ok wow
fine have fun training
i hope u look good enough to attract hana

haechan
i always look good
theres a reason why ur leader chose me
he couldve chose yangyang

hyejiz
yangyang absolutely hates events like this
plus he has no rizz

haechan
r u saying i have rizz?
seen 15:46

"Jihye! I found something!" Haewon cutely cheered, pulling out the hanging dress.

It was a wine red long dress that ruffled at the top. It was tight on the waist with a slim cut on the side of the dress.

"Wow, that was from ages ago. I don't even know if that still fits me."

Haewon pushed the dress to her bestfriend, forcing her to try it on. "Jihye! You look beautiful." She complimented as if hearts were in her eyes.

Jihye stared at her self in the mirror, her eyes dragging across her chest, to her waist and down to her legs. The way the dress sat on her was gorgeous, it was like it was made for her.

"Okay, you're wearing this." The Kang smiled, pulling her to take a seat at the vanity, preparing to do her hair and makeup on her.

An hour passed like a flash, Jihye was absolutely ready for the event. After Haewon left to go academy, Jihye waited on the phone for her ride.

Several minutes passed and she got a text message that he has arrived.

The Park walked down the stairs in her beige heels, struggling to walk properly. Taking her keys and putting it into her small white shoulder bag, she left the house.

In front of her was a shiny black car - inside it, was a young male in a suit.

Haechan stared at the female that was walking towards him, his eyes unknowingly examined over her figure.

The way her red dress outlined her body and her blonde wavy hair sitting flawlessly on her shoulders, being held by a shiny white bow. She was in deed beautiful.

"Everything is in the back. You look like you struggle to walk."

"I'm fine. I hope." Hyeji assured as she walked over to the back of the car. Opening it and taking the weapons and materials needed into her bag and parts of her body.

After being fully prepared, she headed over to the front seat and opened the door herself.

"I want my license too."

"Just drive, I don't even have a real license." The Lee advised as he began driving the car, skillfully pulling out the driveway.

Haechan was wearing a plain black suit, his hair styled in a way where his forehead was slightly exposed. He drove with one hand.

"Who helped you get ready? No way you did that yourself." Hyeji questioned, her eyes drifting over the driving male.

"Why? Do I like good?" He flirtatiously answered, "Jaemin helped me."

a/n: JE NE SAIS QUOI also we finally reached chp 20!!!!