chp. 15

I KNOW YOU

While each meal arrived, the server placed them on the rotating glass platform on top of the table

Hyeji stared at the delicious meals that kept on appearing in front of her. Before she started eating, she tied up her hair.

Her hair tie in her mouth as she grabbed her sandy hair, pulling out a few of her front bangs and then tying it all up.

One person gazed at her while she was doing so.

The one and only, Lee Haechan. Some feeling couldn't let him look away, he was naturally attracted.

"Even Daiyu was prettier." He tried to convince himself, however, the appearance of her tying her thick layered hair and using her slim hands to tie it pulled him into her beauty.

"Have this!" Jungwoo placed the small bowl of steamed shrimp with shrimp broth onto her section of the table.

She thanked him before slightly blowing the warm dish.

Both teams seemed to bond well as all the members were chattering together and sharing their meals.

An hour passed by like a flash, Hyeji mainly spoke to Ten who was beside her and occasionally Jungwoo who was extremely cheerful and intriguing.

Through this whole gathering, the unknowing soulmates had never made eye contact with each other - even though they were sitting right across each other. Every time an individual stared, the other looked away.

"Thank you for today. It was lovely." Kun said in an appreciative tone while everyone began to pack up.

"No problem." Taeyong replied. The two leaders spoke like fathers reuniting since high school.

"Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." Hyeji informed her member.

"Alright, we'll be waiting outside." Sicheng nodded, following the other members from behind.

The Park made her way towards the ladies bath room, following the deluxe lights that lead her to her destination.

Hyeji quickly used the bath room and checked herself through the mirror, as she walked out, her guts felt like someone was walking behind her.

Obviously it could have been any other customer, but it somewhat felt eerie.

The sound of tense leather dress shoes grew louder, tightening Hyeji.

Louder and louder the footsteps grew.

The female swiftly turning around, facing a familiar figure in front of her.

"Oh-ho-ho, I guess you heard me?" The male raised his eyebrow, standing tall in front of her.

"Yes, I did." Hyeji slowly reached for an item in her bag, making the man notice.

"Why don't you call your many men, instead?" Kim Junho asked, in attempt to pull the foldable knife out of her hands but failed. "Calm down. I have no motive to harm." He winked.

The knife was built by Hendery, small enough to fit in a phone case. Even it was small, it was sharp and powerful.

Hyeji was able to maintain a relaxed face, focusing her eyes on Junho's face then darting down to his outfit. He was wearing a suit with his hands in his pocket.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Do you know who your soulmate is?"

"My soulmate?"

"Lee Haechan- or should I say, Lee Donghyuck."

Hyeji halted for a few seconds until she stepped on Junho's foot, pulling his hands out of his pocket and turning him so he was pushed towards the wall.

"Be for real. Answer my question."

"You think you're strong? I want your soulmate and his best friend."

Before Hyeji could answer, a worker came up to her.

"Please get your hands off of him. This is a violent free zone." The worker requested with a stern expression on his face.

"I apologise. I thought he stole something from me." She lied with an apologetic smile on her lips before throwing Junho away, making stumble. Then, she walked away. The worker seemed confused, but he couldn't do anything about it, knowing she came with the huge group that was extremely rich.

"'Stole something from me'? What did I steal, your soulmate?" Kim Junho mumbled under his breath, massaging his back and his wrist knowing that female was definitely well-trained.

The Park strolled away, heading towards the group until she reached Haechan.

"What took me so long?"

"Why are you asking me that? Weirdo." The Lee replied, glancing towards the shorter female.

"Are you my soulmate?" Hyeji asked straightforwardly, turning her face to him.

"What?" He stuttered. "What makes you think that?"

Hyeji then gripped Haechan by his ear, in which he groaned. She pulled him down so his ear and her mouth met.

"Lee Donghyuck." She whispered.

A weird feeling creeped amongst the mentioned male's skin. It was surely unusually that she suddenly discovered his real name. But what was weirder was the fact that he liked his name slipping off her tongue.

Her satisfying and calm voice.

The Lee pulled himself back up, over looking Hyeji. "Don't just say a random name and call me your soulmate. It's disrespectful."

"How is that disrespectful." Hyeji scoffed playfully. "I know it's you." She teased.

"Oi you two! Hurry up!" Chenle yelled as the unknowing soulmates realised that they were way behind the two teams.

a/n: i love this chapter for some reason help me