➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦

"I have been gone for an hour and our stuff is missing?" You scolded as you looked at your friends in disbelief. You found out that Alex lost his money and Chase's Fistigons were stolen by a young man on a bike.

Because you had more experience living on the streets, you walked throughout the city looking for anything salvageable and food for the group. You've been homeless and without a family, since you were born, so you've been surviving on the streets of Sokovia, trying to avoid being killed by hunger or terrible people. For a few years, it was difficult, but as you grew older, you managed on the streets.

And now you were doing the same things as before, with the exception that you had your friends who had been raised in a wealthy family and had never lived on the streets. Not to mention the fact that Old Lace, Gert's dinosaur, was accompanying you all.

"Yeah, we suck at being runaways," Nico mumbled, scratching the back of her head.

"Chase was the lookout." Alex blamed as he glared at the brown-haired young man. "But he dozed off and suddenly the Fistigons have been stolen."

"Hey, you lost the money." Chase pointed his finger at Alex. "You should've been more careful too and now look at us."

You crossed your arms. "It's a miracle that all of you managed to survive in the streets for almost 48 hours." You stated. "But if you keep blaming one another, I'll have to shove your heads together to work a brain cell, alright?"

Alex kept his mouth shut right away, while Chase arched his brows at you. "Alright, boss. Since when were you so bossy? I remember you being shy and quiet all the time."

"Times changed, everyone. Out of all of us, I happened to live in the streets for years meaning I have the knowledge and strategy." You stated as you nodded your head forward, telling them to keep walking. "Move along, I saw people gathering around for free food when I passed by."

"Looks like we got a new leader now," Molly smirked as she gazed at Alex, despite the fact that she was still holding Old Lace, who was hidden in a shopping cart and a blanket.

You chuckled as you gave Molly a few bags of snacks and walked beside Alex. "Don't worry, Wilder. I'm not taking the leadership away from you."

Alex shrugged. "No, it's alright. I actually would want a co-leader in this group."

You glanced at Nico who was walking next to Karolina. "Nico could be a good leader. When you were kidnapped, Nico led everyone to come and find you. She should be your co-lea-"

"I meant you," Alex whispered, making sure you were the only one who heard what he said. "You're a good leader, (Y/n). I'm surprised you just showed this bossy and confident attitude now. I want to see more of that."

You warmly smiled at him. "I'll try."

"So what was it like living in the streets?" Karolina asked out of curiosity, catching your attention. "For a young age, I know it must be hard."

You nodded. "It was. Especially when you were in a war zone of a country." You led the way as the others followed you. Gert went off to hide her dinosaur for a while. You took them to a soup kitchen to obtain a free meal, and when they saw food, they almost drooled. "I already checked that there are no cameras or cops, so we're good." You reassured the group.

"Just lots and lots of food," Molly mentioned, her gaze fixed on the meal being served to others.

"Hey," Gert called out as she came back with a beanie on to hide her purple hair. "Old Lace is chilling in a dumpster, though girlfriend's starting to get an attitude."