➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬

You and Karolina dashed over to Molly, who was trapped underneath the thick layer of ice. Molly tried to punch her way out of the water, and Nico stood there helpless. You and Karolina used your powers to assist Molly in breaking free from the ice, with Karolina melting the ice as you attempted to crack it.

Tina, who was overwhelmed with power, attacked Karolina. "Karolina!" You heard Nico cry out. "Stop! Mom, please!" Nico begged.

"Tina, no. Don't do this!" Robert yelled as he and Nico ran towards Tina. When you looked at Tina, you saw her stabbing Karolina with her staff, but you used your arm to blow Tina away from you and Karolina. You watched Tina stand up in rage and used her staff to attack you with a spell.

You stretched out your free arm towards Tina and blocked her beam while trying to get Molly out of the water. Molly was still trying to punch her way out of the thick covering of ice when you looked at her." You tried to reassure. "I promise."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you remembered the sense of being trapped once more. You locked your gaze on Tina and used your powers to dispel her spell. Your powers have returned to red, with no trace of blue. "Mom!" Nico cried out as tears welled up in her eyes when she saw you fighting hard to not get hurt from Tina's spell while trying to get Molly out. You shook your head at Tina. "Stop, please..." You begged.

"This is why Amy's dead—the monster you are right now!" Nico shouted towards Tina. "I don't want to lose a sister again!"

Tina froze, her eyes widened with surprise as she turned to Nico. When you sensed that Tina's spell stopped, you instantly used your powers to assist Molly. You screamed as you used all of your efforts to break the ice and finally it did. Tina snapped her head to you and saw you successfully breaking the ice. You stopped using your powers and brought Molly out of the water as quickly as possible. While Nico panted in fury towards her mother, Karolina assisted you in getting Molly.

While you were hugging Molly in relief and contentment, Tina marched her way towards Nico. "You don't know, Nico." She hissed.

Nico nodded. "I know... that you love that staff's power more than you love any of us."

"I don't expect you to understand the things I've done... or the reasons that I have done them, but do not ever question whether I love you..." Tina cast a peek at you, who appeared to be gasping for air due to the quantity of power you'd used that day. "...do not ever question whether I love the both of you." Tina finished.

You looked up at her. "You..." You swallowed thickly as you tried to get your words out. "You nearly killed us... is that how you show your love?"

Tina stared at you in disbelief, but she did remember the actions she had done earlier. The woman sighed heavily before passing the staff to Nico. "Take it. It's not a trick."

Nico was unsure and hesitant, but she slowly reached her hand out cautiously to the Staff of One. She snatched it from her mother's grip. "You can go," Tina told Nico. "All of you."

Tina took a step forward towards Nico. "But if you do, I want to be clear." She stated. "When you and (Y/n) leave here, what you said before will be true. When we see each other again, we will no longer be mother and daughters."

"Tina." Robert tried reasoning with his wife but Tina was stubborn. "It's your choice." Tina continued. "Stay and work this out... or leave forever." Tina turned around to see you holding Molly and standing beside Karolina. "And you won't know where your sister is."

You and Nico exchanged glances. You gave a nod at Nico, letting her make the decision but assuring her that you'd be there for her regardless. Nico returned the nod while fighting back tears. "Let's go." She told you, Karolina, and Molly.