➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬

While taking a stroll through the city, Wanda came across someone distributing some free clothing and other supplies to those in need. The Maximoff twins were given the pleasure of going outside by HYDRA while you weren't allowed to come with them since you were too young. You were promised by Wanda and Pietro that a gift would be waiting for you when they returned. From the free clothing being distributed, Wanda chose an oversized red jacket. She accepted it and quickly expressed her gratitude to the kind soul, who was giving away free clothing and other goods.

"You know, I thought you were going to give (Y/n) another DVD sitcom." Wanda heard Pietro chuckling beside her. "It's always sitcom, sitcom between you two."

Wanda snapped her head towards her older twin brother, offended. "Why? Do you have anything against sitcoms?"

Pietro raised his hands up immediately defensively. "Ah, easy there, sis. I have nothing against them."

Wanda nodded in contentment before continuing to walk while Pietro walked beside her and picked up a few things randomly along the way. Suddenly, Wanda stopped when she heard a voice. 'Go to the forest... and seek for my voice, dear.'

"What is it?" Pietro asked worriedly as he stepped in front of his younger twin sister.

Wanda looked back at Pietro and shakily breathed. "You didn't hear that?"

"I hear guns firing in the distance."

"You didn't hear a woman's voice?"

Pietro's expression fell as he stared down at Wanda. "You're hearing her again in your head, aren't you?"

Wanda deeply sighed as she looked down. "It's not like I can stop it."

"What did she say?'

"She told me to go to the forest."

"You're not serious about going."

"Maybe this is the way she can stop. By following her for once in my life."

Pietro pressed his lips together in hesitation. "Fine, but I'm coming with you."

Wanda shook her head and pressed her hand on Pietro's chest. "I need you to stay. For (Y/n). If something happens to me, I need you to be there for her. We both promised to protect her at all costs."

Pietro stared at Wanda for a minute before nodding. "Okay." He pecked his twin sister's forehead and gave her a reassuring smile. "Come back to us quickly, okay? You know how worried (Y/n) can get."

Wanda returned the nod before making her way into the woods. She walked around the woods in search of the person she was meant to meet. "Hello?" She softly called out as she narrowed her eyes, trying to see anyone or anything in the dark forest. "I was told to come to the forest to see someone."

Wanda turned around when a twig snapped. Wanda raised her palm to create a ball of red plasmic energy over her head to use as a source of light when she couldn't find anything or anyone. She spun around once more and continued to follow the voice in her head. Wanda stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted someone munching on a couple of grapes while sitting against a tree. "You did seek for me." The woman smirked.

"Who are you?" Wanda asked and stepped back cautiously.

"Oh, you know me already, dear." The woman stated as she dusted her hands off after finishing her grapes. "You called me a few names before: The Voice in my Head, The Bitch in my Head, and the list goes on." She chuckled. "But the name's Arcanna."

Wanda gave her a look as she continued to step back. "What do you want from me and why won't you stop bothering me in my mind?"

"Trust me, I wouldn't have communicated to you in your mind if it wasn't for my boss," Arcanna replied as she rolled her eyes in annoyance after mentioning her superior. "She's the one who wants to talk to you, but sadly, she couldn't."