➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦

"Your sister was the Scarlet Witch, yet even in her final moments, she was unable to fulfill her prophecy."

You felt yourself freeze when you heard what Arcanna stated. The entire world seemed to be falling apart. Before you could even ask Arcanna to repeat what she had said, you noticed that she had changed the scene in her room to Novi Grad while it was shaking.

You turned around and saw the vehicle, where you were, driving away. Wanda was using her abilities to try to save more civilians when you turned to look at her.

Wanda cried out as she struggled to keep the whole city intact so more civilians could be saved. 'You're making a huge mistake, Wanda...' Wanda heard Arcanna's voice in her mind. "No, I'm making the choice of saving everyone and my sister."

When Wanda realized there were no longer any civilians in the vicinity, she let go of Novi Grad. She whirled around and searched for the bus where your younger self was boarding. You were unable to do anything but look hopelessly at Wanda as tears began to stream from your eyes. Wanda extended her arms wide, shut her eyes, and let out a tremendous amount of power.

Her powers were radiating from her hands and chest and moving in the direction of the bus you were riding in, which caused your eyes to widen. "Wanda, no!" You cried out. Wanda was transferring her power to your necklace, but your past self was not aware of it. You gasped and took a hold of your broken necklace.

Arcanna gasped and swiftly changed the scene back to what it had been before. Arcanna peered down at you as you lay on the ground and caught sight of your necklace. "She gave all of her power to you that day. And here I thought you went back to Sokovia to retrieve her magic."

You looked up at Arcanna and shook your head. "I never remembered anything after that day. Wanda created a spell for making me forget my days in Sokovia." You explained. "What happened to Wanda?"

Arcanna was silent for a moment. "If a witch's powers were stripped away from them, they perish. They die."

As you attempted to slam the ground with your clasped fists, your body sank lower. Tears rolled down your cheeks, and you sobbed. From anguish, you were forced to clench your chest. Having trouble breathing You were unable to speak. Your senses were weakened. The bodies of Pietro and Wanda at Sokovia, left to rot, were all you could think about.

"A child like you shouldn't possess that much power," Arcanna stated, ignorant of your feelings at the moment. She shook her head and stretched her arm out to you. "So why don't you surrender your powers now—to someone who knows how to deal with it."

You flinched away and shook your head. "I'm not giving shit to you."

"You won't be able to protect your goth sister when you have no knowledge about your magic."

"Wait, my goth sister? Nico?" Your face fell as you approached Arcanna. "What's this have anything to do with Nico?"

"Boss owns her. And she wants to own you as well."

°•○●○•°

Back at the Hostel, the situation wasn't going well either. AWOL wanted to reclaim the footage where he can be seen shooting at Livvie from the Runaways. Additionally, Livvie made an effort to defend herself, stating that she was forced to reveal their whereabouts to AWOL because of his threat to murder her family.

AWOL became impatient and he leaned closer to the camera, shouting. "I know you're in there!" AWOL exclaimed. "So, you wanted to talk earlier. Why you so quiet now?" He mocked Alex.

Alex, who was growing impatient with Chase and the others as well as AWOL, got up to confront them and refused to put his friend in danger. "His fight's with me. I can handle him." He stated to his friends.