➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔

You, Nico, Karolina, and Molly arrived near the Minoru Mansion and the four of you stood outside of the house you once called home. Karolina stroked Nico's back with her hand. "You okay?" She checked on her girlfriend. Nico nodded as she looked at Karolina. "Yeah, it's just... it already feels like a lifetime ago."

"Cool house," Molly commented. "Looks deserted. Do you want me to rip off the front gate?"

Nico immediately shook her head. "No. Nope." She quickly replied. "Come around this way." Nico pointed out a way to get inside the house. "The surveillance cameras start at the driveway, but there's a blind spot. We can override Wizey from there."

"You want to kill Tina's smart house?" You asked. "How do we do that?"

Nico looked at you. "Not we." She looked at her girlfriend who was staring at the house. "Karolina." Nico smiled before walking towards the house, and the three of you followed behind. The four of you leaped over the fence and proceeded to the back of the home in search of the circuit breaker. Molly noticed the breaker was locked, so she used her abilities to rip the lock off and open it.

"This controls Wizey's nerve center inside," Nico explained.

Karolina stared at the breaker unsurely. "You think my powers can somehow shut it off?"

"Light is energy, right?"

"Yeah. I've just never tried anything like this before."

Nico reassured Karolina by placing her hand on her back. Karolina gave her girlfriend a quick glance before removing her bracelet, and her arm gleamed. The mansion's doors opened once she fired a light beam at the breaker. Molly gasped. "Oh, my God, you're doing it!"

Karolina shook her head with an evident smile on her face. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"Just don't stop." Nico smiled as she glanced at the breaker. Karolina stopped once she successfully fried out the system, and she wore her bracelet again. "All right. We gotta move, okay?" Nico told you, Molly, and Karolina.

Molly nodded. "Okay. I'll stand guard out here just in case your mom shows."

You left Molly outside the mansion and followed Nico and Karolina inside. Nico came to a complete halt when she saw her bag and shoes. You looked at Nico. "Should we grab anything else while we're here?"

Nico looked away from the things on the ground and shook her head. "There's only one thing I want." She answered. You and Karolina followed Nico, heading towards Tina's office. Someone stepped out of his hiding location, unnoticed by you three.

Robert had seen you and Nico, and he decided to silently follow you.

You saw your room in a hallway, so you tapped Nico's shoulder. "I'll go look onto something real quick." You told her. Nico paused for a second before nodding and granting you permission. Nico and Karolina headed to the room where the Staff of One is, while you hurried to your room. You walked inside your room and immediately felt a sense of unfamiliarity. 'Nico was right. It does feel like a lifetime ago.'

You gathered a few items that you had cherished since you were a small child until you noticed a box on top of your bed. You approached it gently and paused before opening it. You cautiously opened the box, only to discover a few of your personal possessions you had never seen before. Your gaze was drawn to a large red oversized jacket that was carefully folded.

"I..." You said breathlessly as you handled the jacket with care. "I haven't seen this jacket for a very long time."

You donned the jacket when you were forced to flee Novi Grad. The jacket was too huge for you, and it still seems that way now. You closed your eyes and hugged the jacket tightly, memories racing back from the first time you got it to the day you left Wanda in Sokovia.