➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

When Molly heard your whimpers, her eyes opened wide. It was probably 6 or 7 AM, and there were a few people awake down the underpass. She went to check on you and noticed you squirming, your balled fists surrounded by plasmic red and blue energy. "(Y/n)?" Molly attempted to wake you up, but your eyes remained closed. "Guys?" Molly woke up her sleeping friends by calling out to them. "Guys!"

When Molly heard footsteps, she opened the tent and found all of her friends rubbing their eyes sleepily. They were worried when they witnessed you struggling in your dream. Nico entered the tent as Molly slid away to make room for her. "(Y/n), wake up. It's just a nightmare."

Nico sat you up and walked around behind you, placing your back against her chest. "(Y/n), it's me, Nico. Come on, you have to wake up."

"Does she always have this kind of dream?" Gert asked worriedly.

Molly shook her head. "I don't think so? Maybe this time they are worse."

Nico quickly clamped her palm over your mouth to keep the people around you from waking up when you shouted in pain. "We got to get her out of here." Nico yanked you from the tent, and Chase swooped you into his arms. Your friends took you to an empty location where no one could hear you scream or see you use your powers.

"What do we do?" Alex inquired, concerned.

"She should be awake by now," Nico said as she assisted Chase in lowering you to the ground. As tears flowed down your cheeks, you screamed nonsensical phrases. Nico's shoulder was softly grabbed by Karolina. "Should we bring her to a doctor?"

"It's too risky," Gert noted.

"But I'm not letting my sister suffer here," Nico argued.

Your breathing evened out as you came to a halt. Nico and the others had been waiting for you to wake up, and they were relieved when you did. Your gaze wandered across the area, and you looked at your friends, perplexed. "Why are you all here?" You asked hoarsely.

Molly and Nico sat you up while Alex began to speak. "You were having a nightmare," Alex informed as you looked at him. "I'm guessing it's worse than the ones you had before."

You thought for a moment before realizing the dream you had just now. The atmosphere was crimson, and all you could think about was your harrowing experience with the Maximoff twins. Except for this time, it seemed like every second of it was captured on your single nightmare. You shook your head and smiled reassuringly at your friends. "I'm fine. I don't remember the dream anyway."

"Are you sure?" Gert asked in worry. "You were thrashing around in the tent."

You looked at Molly and gave her an apologetic look. "I did? Molly, I'm so sorry for waking you up." You looked back at the others. "I'm sorry for waking you all up."

You and your friends were startled to hear nearby explosions and Chase's Fistigons firing. You jumped to your feet when you heard cries. Molly's brows drew together. "Do you guys hear that?" You flinched when you heard another boom. Alex snapped his head to view you, knowing of your explosion experiences. "Are you okay?"

You gave him a meek nod. Karolina focused her attention on the source of the explosions. "Nothing good makes that sound."

"I know what it is." Chase hurriedly dashed to the source of the explosions, leading you and the others to follow him. "Why are we running towards the explosions?" Alex questioned loudly as he ran.

"Mike On A Bike's lost it!" You heard a man shouting. You scrunched your nose. "That's a bad name." You were pulled by Alex and ran with you, following Chase and the others.