➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗

"You can stay in my room." You suggested to Livvie as you both walked into your room "The bed's too big anyway. I can place a pillow between us if you're uncomfortable."

"No, no. It's okay." Livvie reassured as she looked around your room. "I like your room. It has kind of an old-school vibe."

"Got inspired from the sitcoms I watched." You stated as you closed the door when you walked in. "It's simple, but I can feel like I'm in a sitcom or something."

"Oh, yeah." Livvie smiled. "You're the girl who loves sitcoms? Alex needed my help for finding a few CDs for you. Sweet gesture, if you ask me."

"Mind if I ask why he wants to look for DVDs about sitcoms just for me?"

"Well, he said he wanted to make it up to you for working for Darius. He also said sitcoms make you happy."

You smiled and felt yourself like a child who had received three candies for good behavior. "My sister influenced me with sitcoms and the second time Alex and I met, he saw me watching old shows. I'm just obsessed as my sister."

Livvie moved her head to the side in curiosity. "Nico?"

"Oh, no." You chuckled. "My first adoptive sister Wanda. Before Nico was my sibling, I was adopted by Wanda and Pietro Maximoff." You explained as you fixed your bed.

"I see." Livvie sat down on your bed and looked up at you with a nod. "So Nico is your second adoptive sister?"

"Mhm." You walked to your closet and gave Livvie a few clothes that you hadn't worn in a while. Livvie thanked you and turned around to dress up, while you kept quiet and stared out your window, allowing Livvie to don the clothes in private.

"So, are you and Alex a thing?" Livvie's unexpected question nearly caused you to choke on your own spit. "Sorry, I was just curious. I can see the way the two of you look at each other."

You shrugged and kept your eyes outside. "We, uh, are not a thing." You lied. You didn't want Livvie to find out before Nico. Livvie was not someone you despised. You just want Nico to find it out first. You intended to tell Nico earlier at the hotel, but you chose to wait because she was still upset and disturbed.

Livvie nodded and finally finished fixing herself up. "Secret relationship. Got it." She smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone." She promised. You turned around and didn't pursue the topic any further, knowing that doing so would just confirm her suspicions and inquiries.

You wore the bunny hoodie Molly had given you before and went to the bed where Livvie was. Livvie grinned at you. "Cute." She complimented, causing you to smile in response. The both of you set a line of pillows between the two you before going to sleep. It was going well with your sleep for the following few minutes until you realized you were having another nightmare. You snapped your eyes open and turned to face Livvie, who was facing you with her back to you.

When you realized Livvie was still sleeping, you silently exited your room and pulled your hood over your head, not caring whether anyone could see the rabbit ears in your hood. You made your way downstairs on tiptoe and discovered Alex still up at his computer. When he took his gaze away from the screen, he noticed you approaching him. "Oh, hey..." He greeted you, curious as to why you were still awake. "Why are you still up?"

"I... had a nightmare and I didn't want Livvie to wake up..." You mumbled as you lowered your head and fiddled with your fingers nervously, your hood's bunny ears slightly covering the sides of your head. "Can I stay with you for a while...?"

Alex nodded. You silently entered his room and sat on his bed, staring at the floor while Alex went back to work. He stopped his typing to check on you and found you floating his pillow with your powers. When you noticed Alex watching, you dropped his pillow and rested your elbows on your knees, your face resting on your palms. "I got nothing to do, sorry."