➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟

Alex came back to the mansion empty-handed in the middle of the night, and grumpily headed towards his room. He took a quick look u
p at your room before entering his own. Before he sat down on his bed and pondered over the choices he had made over the past few days, his fingers briefly gripped his table. He removed his green jacket and gave it a long, thoughtful look as he thought back to what you had said earlier.

"I won't stop you, fine. But don't talk to me until you finally come to your senses."

'I mean... I did come to my senses earlier. Can I talk to her now?' Alex asked himself in his thoughts before looking outside to see your room. He laid down on his bed, thinking deeply as to what to do next. Alex huffed. 'I don't want to sleep while she's mad at me.'

He learned from his father that a couple should never go to sleep while they're angry or upset at each other. He's not mad at you but he knows you're mad at him.

Immediately after sitting up, Alex left his room and headed for the stairs while leaving his jacket unzipped. In order to keep the crew from waking up, he made his best not to make any noise. He entered your room stealthily and gently knocked. "(Y/n)?" Alex softly called out. He leaned his head on your door and sighed. "Look... I'm sorry, okay?"

"She's not there." Alex heard Nico's tired voice from behind. Nico had her arms crossed when he turned around to face her. "She still hasn't come home."

"Why?" Alex asked.

Nico shook her head while putting on a poker face to conceal her worry. "Don't know. We can't really contact her since..."

"We don't have any burner phones..." Alex finished, silently cursing to himself. "If she ever comes home... can you tell her I'm sorry?"

Nico raised her eyebrows. "I'm not getting involved in your problems with your girlfriend, dude. Do it yourself."

Alex slightly chuckled until his face fell in realization. "Wait what?"

Nico stared at Alex for a moment before gasping. "Oh, yeah." Nico lightly laughed. "I forgot to mention that (Y/n) told everything to me. Can't believe you two are actually together."

"Why?"

"Because there's a possibility of you becoming my brother-in-law." Alex gave Nico a playful eye roll when she put her tongue out and pretended to be disgusted. "And that means I get to see your face almost every day. Oh, come on."

"That's hurting my feelings, Nico." Alex chuckled together with Nico.

Nico sighed. "Look, go talk to (Y/n) in the morning. I'm tired as hell to deal with you right now." When returning to her room to sleep, she gave Alex a quick wave. Before heading back downstairs to get some rest, Alex sighed as he cast a glimpse towards your door.

°•○●○•°

"I'm not going to the store to buy seven bloody bottles of wine, mum." Adam sternly stated to his mother as he crossed his arms. "We're here to look for (Y/n)'s sister not to celebrate."

"Oh, we are, Adam. After all of this is over."

"What is there to celebrate?"

You could see Adam and Arcanna talking quietly in a room a few feet distant from you. While you were focusing on the photos and yellow flowers that were in front of you, Adam cast a quick glance your way. The head-shaking Arcanna let out a sigh. "Adam, you're giving me a headache right now."

"Is it Dad's birthday? Or your anniversary?"

Arcanna grabbed Adam's arm and yanked him towards her. "You know well that your father doesn't care for us. Now, I don't know why you became so stubborn about buying seven bottles of wine."