➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

As you waited for Chase to use his Fistigons to open the door that Molly was being imprisoned behind, your eyes blazed red. Karolina had also joined in as soon as she got the message about rescuing Molly. You were all at an abandoned warehouse when you noticed a few cars parked outside, one of which was the van where Molly was taken. Livvie remained in the vehicle, but she was able to witness everything from the inside.

Chase flared his Fistigons as you shattered the lock. Chase shot his Fistigons to open the doors and you all found Molly carrying Detective Flores. Alex looked at you. "You know, you could've easily opened the door without Chase's help."

"I don't want to take all the spotlight." You winked.

Gert placed her hands on her waist as she looked at Molly. "Molly put the corrupt law enforcement officer down." She said. "It's not worth it."

Molly nodded. "Sure." She quickly complied and dropped Detective Flores down hard on the ground.

"Told you she'd be fine," Nico stated to everyone.

You frowned at Nico. "Sorry, can't help feeling too worried for her."

Molly took a purposeful step upon Flores, causing him to yelp in pain. "Sorry to worry you guys." She came running up to you and hugged you. Molly was well aware of how quickly you might become worried about things and begin to overthink them, so she would soothe you with a hug or a smile.

Molly took a step back as she redirected her attention to the detective, who was still groaning on the ground. As you and Molly walked away from the warehouse, she wrapped one arm over Gert's shoulders and held each other's hands. With a flick of your wrist, the doors closed behind all of you. "Who's hungry?" Molly excitingly asked.

When you all returned to the car, you saw Livvie's shocked expression. You gave her a reassuring smile before sitting beside her in the car, while Alex and the others sat on your other side. Gert was now in charge of driving, and she was accompanied by Molly and Nico in front of the car.

Gert drove off to leave the place. As all of you enjoyed the quiet car ride, Molly spoke up. "You know what? I almost forgot. That Flores guy, he took my phone." She suddenly announced.

"Then he's tracking us," Nico stated. "That's right out of the Minoru handbook."

"You know what that means." Alex declared. "Everybody toss your burners." Except for Livvie, all of you collectively took out your burner phones and chucked them out the window. "Problem solved."

"Just one question," Karolina spoke.

"You mean, like, why did we just treat the streets of our beloved city like a Taiwanese landfill?" Gert asked.

Karolina shook her head as she looked at Livvie. "Who's this?"

Livvie smiled at Karolina. "I'm Livvie." She introduced. "Who are you? Do you have a bionic dinosaur too?" She asked excitingly.

Karolina cracked a smile while Chase suppressed a laugh. "The dinosaur isn't bionic." He explained.

"I'm Karolina." Karolina introduced herself to Livvie.

Alex nodded. "That's my friend Livvie. She's coming with us tonight."

Livvie turned to Alex in complete surprise while you snapped your head towards him. "I am?" Livvie asked in bewilderment.

"She is?" You asked as well. "I don't mind, but you didn't bother telling us?"

"Thanks for making the decision for all of us." Chase sarcastically said as he wrinkled his eyebrows together.