➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟

You had scheduled a meeting with Adam for today. You couldn't wait any longer. You needed to know where Wanda is. Your friends and Alex were already aware of the meeting so you were sure they wouldn't mind you leaving early. You wore the red jacket that you laundered the day before. You walked down the stairs and saw Livvie was in the mansion. "Liv." You softly called out in surprise. "What's going on? What are you doing here? It's early."

Livvie exhaled. "I need to tell you guys something." She glanced at Alex's room and saw Alex sleeping. "Quickly. Before he wakes up."

You nodded instantly. "I'm waking the others up." You hurried to your friends' rooms and woke them up, telling them to get ready because Livvie had something to say. To prevent Alex from waking up, all of you hurried down the stairs in silence.

When she heard you and your friends enter the dining room, Livvie, who was waiting there, turned around. "Sorry to say this, but I know you guys rely on each other, and I think it's important for you to know the truth."

"I already appreciate you coming to us." You reassured as you stood beside Livvie and the others gathered around the table. "What is it?"

Livvie sighed heavily. "Alex sold us out." She confessed, causing everyone to stiffen. You lowered your head down, placing your hands on a chair. "He made a deal with AWOL."

"Oh, shit." You whispered, shaking your head.

"Why would Alex do that?" Nico asked in disbelief.

"You gotta be kidding me." Chase scoffed before drinking his water.

"And that's not even half of it," Livvie replied but stopped when she noticed Alex had woken up and approached the room. "Livvie." Alex greeted in confusion. "What are you doing here?"

Livvie cocked an eyebrow. "Letting everyone know that you're a liar, who went behind our backs and made a deal with AWOL, all because you hate your parents."

Alex raised his eyebrows as he stepped closer inside. "You ratted me out?" He questioned.

"You're putting all of us in danger," Livvie exclaimed.

"How could you, Alex?" Karolina asked.

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" Nico added.

"He wasn't," Chase stated.

"Or I'm thinking so many moves ahead that you can't even keep up." Alex retorted. You scoffed as you pushed yourself away from the chair and faced your back to everyone and your eyes glaring at the drapes in frustration. "Well, if you could've told us your so many moves, we would've kept up." You argued. "We're a team here, Wilder."

Alex sighed. "I'm meeting with AWOL today, and he's giving me everything we need to ruin PRIDE." He explained. "Then we take it to a guy he knows at City Hall, someone that Flores can't get to."

"Sounds too good to be true." You commented with a scoff as you turned around and crossed your arms.

Gert nodded. "Yeah. And 'a guy he knows'? Do you know how IDTV that sounds?"

"How could you be this gullible?" Karolina scolded.

"What other choice do we have?!" Alex exclaimed. "We have to find a way to get over PRIDE's head!"

"So you're gonna let that asshole AWOL and his entire squad of assholes go free?" Molly questioned Alex in anger.

"Look... my strategy has never changed. Okay? I said I'm taking down PRIDE, so I'm taking down PRIDE."

"You're taking down PRIDE?" You questioned Alex in disbelief.

"Who are you right now?" Nico questioned as well.