➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥

"I'm Topher."

As he approached Topher, the stranger who had entered the estate, Alex took a step forward in front of you. "Not another step." He warned.

Topher chuckled. "I got you people tilted, huh? Don't worry, amigos. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Imagine our relief." You spoke up, suspiciously staring at the young man. Topher smirked as he caught sight of you. "I promise, hermosa." He reassured you with a slight wink. Alex cast a jealous glance at the young man and moved slightly to shield you from Topher.

"¿Quién eres tú?" Molly asked. "Do I know you?"

Topher smiled down at Molly. "No, muñeca. Not yet. ¿Cómo te llamas?"

"Did you follow her home?" Chase questioned. "'Cause I'll kick your ass right now." As he approached the man intimidatingly, Topher chuckled as he stepped back. "Not quite fast enough, lindo."

"Let's ask some questions first," Alex told Chase as he patted his arm. Topher gave Alex a nod as he understood Alex's role in the group. "Ah, the leader, eh? I'd shake your hand, but doesn't look like we're there yet."

"Who are you?" Alex questioned.

"He's an undercover cop." Gert accused. "He's gonna bust us and send us back to our parents who'll murder us, or he's just a cold-blooded killer and he's gonna murder us right here, or he's a blackmailer and he's gonna demand money, which we don't have—we will end up murdered." She rambled.

Topher stifled a laugh as his eyes wandered around the place. "Everyone take a deep breath, okay? If you saw a little girl pick up a car, you'd check it out, too. Muñeca is a hero, for real."

You and your friends turned to face Molly who sighed heavily. "This guy on the street was messing with this lady, and I tried to talk him out of it... with my fists." She smiled.

You approached Molly. "Molls, as much as I love to support this because of how strong and kind you are but I thought we talked about not doing these anymore." You whispered.

Molly huffed. "I had to protect her "

"You didn't think to mention this to anyone?" Gert asked her adopted little sister.

"I'm mentioning it now," Molly argued.

"When I heard them talk about the girl with the yellow eyes, I had to check it out," Topher stated to you and your friends. "Did I think it would lead me to a... mansión arruinada?"

"He means, 'ruined mansion'." Molly translated. "It's so poetic."

"But now that I'm here, you gotta give me the name of your decorator, 'cause this place is dope as shit!" Topher praised as he continued to examine the walls and ceilings of the mansion.

Except for Alex, everyone in the group looked at you. You returned their stare while crossing your arms. When Topher saw you again, he smiled. "You, hermosa?"

Alex looked down at you as you shrugged. "I can't take all the credit. I'm not done cleaning this place up." You replied as you averted your gaze from Topher, unsure if you should talk to him at all. Alex returned his attention to Topher while Topher smiled at you, impressed. "Then could I at least give me your name, decorator?"

Nico rolled her eyes and used her Staff. "Cone of Silence!" Topher was trapped in a narrow space by an invisible cone that developed around him. Topher was trapped in a confined space by an invisible cone that developed around him. Nico turned to face you and the others as all of you formed a circle. "He can't hear us now. What do we do with him? Discuss."