➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟

You picked up a random stone and scanned it in your palm. Sighing deeply, you threw the stone far away into a lake, watching it hop a few times above the water before sinking down. You sat down on the grassy ground, feeling the wind blowing your skin and hair. It was peaceful. Too peaceful. Just the way you like it.

Just as you placed your hand on the side, you felt a hand beneath yours causing you to flinch in surprise. You saw Alex with his eyes closed, feeling the air with a smile. "It's nice, isn't it?" You heard him ask.

You blinked, perplexed and surprised. When you felt him lock his fingers with yours as he turned his head to face you, your cheeks warmed up. "I could get used to this."

"Wha..." You were unable to form words from how astonished you were. "What are you doing here?"

"(Y/n)."

Pietro and Wanda were beaming broadly at you when you turned around. "We've missed you." The Maximoff twins said in unison. You leaped to your feet and dashed towards them, embracing them. As you sobbed gently, the twins wrapped their arms around you. "How? How did you two find me?"

The twins vanished just as you looked up to see them. Your expression switched to evident bafflement, and you swiftly spun back to look for Alex, who was nowhere to be found. When you turned around, Adam was standing in front of you. "Hello, (Y/n)."

You clung to Adam in fear and closed your eyes as the scene transitioned to Novi Grad being destroyed. When you opened your eyes, you saw Pietro lying dead on the ground nearby, his body crushed and his eyeballs almost bursting out with blood pouring. You cried out as you tried to leave Adam's embrace. but found yourself trapped in his arms. His once-comforting hug had turned into a suffocating cage.

"Stop!" You yelled as you tried to get away from Adam. You looked up at Adam and saw that it wasn't him anymore. It was a lady you have never seen or met before. She gave you an uncomfortably pleasant smile. "You're safe with me, dear."

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up, breathing heavily. You pressed your hand to your chest, attempting to calm your racing heart. 'It was all a dream.' You breathed deeply before resting on the mattress once more. You stared at the ceiling, trying to make sense of what had transpired in your dream. 'I need to do something.'

You hesitantly forced yourself to get out of your bed. You changed into new clothes and wore the red jacket you found back at the Minoru Mansion. You left your room and walked in the hallways. "Maybe I can redecorate a few things in this place while they're asleep."

You began to use your powers to repair the loosely hung paintings on the walls. You used your powers to remove the dirt and dump it in a nearby trash bin, as well as repair a few chairs and tables. When you remembered watching an episode of Bewitched with Wanda where the main character, Samantha, was cleaning her house with her magical skills, a smile appeared on your lips.

You found a radio down the stairs and used your powers to turn it on. It just so happened to start playing one of your favorite songs to listen to with Wanda.

"Let me tell you 'bout a place
Somewhere up a New York way
Where the people are so gay
Twistin' the night away"

You twirled around as you picked up a broken mirror and placed it back on the floor and fixed it using your powers.

"Here they have a lot of fun
Puttin' trouble on the run
Man, you find the old and young
Twistin' the night away"

As you swung your body left and right while listening to music, you mended a bent lampshade and added a few ornaments around it.