➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

Chase managed to get out of the hostel with Gert and Old Lace in a car, earning the attention of AWOL and his strike team. While the others went in pursuit of Chase, Alex was on top of the hill, snatching AWOL's attention. "You wanted to see me?" Alex asked out loud as Nico cast the spell off. "I got your footage right here!"

"So you let your friends go, but you stayed to save your other friend, huh?" AWOL questioned as he pointed his gun at Alex. "How honorable. And stupid."

"This is between you and me," Alex replied. "Alright, they got nothin' to do with it. I'll go to my parents without a fight."

AWOL gestured his men to point their guns at Alex while Mitch kept his gunpoint at Livvie. "You think that you're in charge here," AWOL stated to Alex. "That you've got any say on how this is going to end. Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I decide that."

"Guess I didn't think this through."

One of AWOL's men tossed a gun at AWOL and he used it to point at Alex. AWOL looked through the gun's scope and saw Alex showing his two middle fingers before jumping down the hill. AWOL's eyes widened and quickly abandoned his gun. "Jay! My go bag!" AWOL ordered and Jay obliged as he threw the bag to AWOL. "Stay with her!" AWOL strictly told Mitch who was still holding Livvie.

AWOL rushed up the hill and looked down at the underground mansion where Alex had fallen in. AWOL released a rope and strapped himself to get down the mansion alone. AWOL stopped midway when he saw Alex in front of him, floating with the help of Karolina. "Or maybe you didn't think it through," Alex smirked.

Nico activated her staff, catching AWOL's attention. "Fortress!" Nico exclaimed, casting a spell to lock down every entrance of the mansion, including the skylight which cut AWOL's rope, sending the man down to the ground in a harsh fall. While AWOL was unconscious, Alex, Molly, and Karolina quickly strapped him up in a chair and a straight jacket. "Okay, now what?" Molly asked.

Alex strapped one of Chase's Fistigons to his left hand and glared at AWOL. "We wait."

°•○●○•°

While Arcanna was out, you looked window, gazing at it. Arcanna had left you in the room as she had a few errands to take care of, possibly trying to distract her son even more. Your hands were restrained again, unable to free yourself or at least move. While staring out the window, you noticed the same woman you saw in the mirror earlier, looking at you. You flinched once again when you saw her face. "l-le Fay?"

The woman remained quiet but soon spoke up. "I'm not who you say I am."

"Then who are...?" You stopped your own question when you saw the woman's eyes glow red and the lights in the house started flickering. You noticed your perception altering as you felt like being dragged down. You looked around and saw the walls moving. "Wh-What's happening?"

Arcanna has sensed something in the room you were being held captive. She rushed to your door and noticed the door was unable to open. You looked at the mirror once again and felt a sharp pain in your head and body. You groaned loudly and hung your head low. 'Don't resist it...' You heard the woman's voice in your mind but in a different language. It was familiar. 'You'll be fine.'

Sokovian.

You sucked in a deep breath and rose your head up, closing your eyes. Soon, the woman, specifically the Scarlet Witch, had taken control of your body and opened your eyes. She looked down at your restraints and easily broke free from Arcanna's magic. Suddenly, the door opened widely and Wanda met Arcanna. Arcanna furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you get out of those restraints?"

The Scarlet Witch stared right into Arcanna's eyes, staring right into her soul. Arcanna's expression changed and slightly scoffed when she noticed something has changed. "You're not (Y/n)." She stated. "What are you doing taking control of the girl's body?"