t h r e e

Sunday 19th March 2024

Lucia Quinn

"Why are you calling me at 9am?" I questioned as I answered Max's phone call whilst I was finishing my makeup "I was going to ask whether you wanted to be driven to the track, but I won't ask now" he tried to sound hurt, but failed miserably "I would love to be driven to the track, thank you" I said, ignoring his last statement "Alright I'll come get you in half hour then" he replied "Perfect, bye" I said and then hung up as it now meant I had to get dressed now.

Like I always used to at AlphaTauri, I wore my own clothes to the track and took my Red Bull shirt in my bag. When you get into the higher positions in the teams, you're able to have more freedom with what you wear.

Grabbing my light wash jeans and grey jumper I put them on quickly and then went to go find my black blazer and shoes. "Right, shoes, bag, Ah hat" I listed and then saw my hat sitting on the bed. Giving myself a final look in the mirror, Max knocked on the door.

===

Walking into the paddock on race days is always an experience, especially when you arrive with an F1 driver. Ignoring the photographers yelling, I had to get to my pre race meeting. "Right Max I have to get to a meeting, but Lana said you have a few press things to do this morning" I informed him before I raced upstairs to the Red Bull meeting rooms "Yeah I know, did she text you to remind me?" He asked "Yep!" I yelled as I was racing up the stairs, I heard him chuckle to himself and I smiled then I shut the meeting room door "Good morning guys" I breathed and sat down.

👤 kymillman

•.

.•

Liked by user4015, user5841 and 4,930 others
kymillman LUCIA AND MAX!

The F1 driver and his racing engineer arrived together this morning after Max got Pole yesterday in qualifying.

Like Lucia has been seen to wear as she moved up ranks of AlphaTauri now Red Bull, she always arrives to race day and sometimes quali day in her own clothes but the next time you see her in the paddock, she will have changed into a Red Bull shirt.