f i v e

Wednesday 29th March 2024

Lucia Quinn

Waking up from Max's rustling in the kitchen, I swung my legs out of bed and went to go check out what he was doing.

Opening my door to find him rummaging through the cupboards I shook my head and laughed "What the hell are you doing? It's 7am".

"I'm hungry but there's nothing to eat" he replied "Two words idiot, ROOM SERVICE" I pointed to the phone on the table "Ah right" he walked over to pick up the phone "Can you get me pancakes please" I said before walking back into my room to get ready "Sure" Max yelled back before the room service people picked up the phone.

===

"What do you want to do today?" Max asked as we sat in a booth eating lunch with Fin "I have a meeting at 3. And then the rest of the team are arriving at 5 and I'm meeting the rest of them for dinner" I replied "So it's just me and you today Fin" Max turned his attention to his trainer "What do you want to do?" He asked "We have to train Maxy boy" Fin smiled and Max rolled his eyes.

Friday 30th March 2024

I turned my attention to Max as he was standing behind me in his racing suit, "Good session?" I asked with a smile as I already knew it was "Of course" he flung his arm over my shoulders and looked at the data I was analysing. "So Casanova, how's the car feeling? I have the engineering meeting in 10" I swivelled round in my seat and so I was now facing him "The car felt great, but I'm thinking more down force for qualifying and the race so I'm faster in the corners" Max replied to my question "Yeah, we can test it out in FP3 tomorrow and see how that goes" I said "Yeah sounds good" Max smiled "You better get to your meeting" He continued and helped me off my stool and then jumped down with me onto the pit lane "See you back at the hotel then Maxy" I smiled and walked away, heading to the meeting rooms in the Red Bull motor home.

Sunday 1st April 2024

Letting out a horrendously loud laugh with Max in our hotel room, we decided to sit and chat as we were half hour early and we ended up telling each other embarrassing stories of ourselves.

"Let's go Casanova, I'm driving" I picked up his keys from the kitchen counter and jingled them "No way" he snatched them out my hands and laughed "Come on, let's go" he opened the door, I walked out and we then walked down to his car.

👤 f1insider
📍Miami, Florida

👤 f1insider 📍Miami, Florida

•..