f o u r

Monday 27th March 2024

Lucia Quinn

"Cia, am I flying to Miami tomorrow or Wednesday?" Max asked, sitting opposite me in my office "I don't know Max, I'm not your personal assistant. Ask Courtney she's down the hall" I replied trying to finish some work "Nah too far. When are you flying to Miami?" He asked "Wednesday, like always" I focused on the screen in front of me "Why don't you fly with me there tomorrow?" He asked "Ah so you do know when your flying to Miami" I laughed "Shut up. Just fly with me there tomorrow" He said, leaning in closer "Max I'd have to get it cleared" I replied to his whining "I've already done it. I asked Christian as I walked in earlier" Max looked proud of himself "You did what?" I questioned "Asked if you can fly with me and Fin tomorrow, and he said yes" Max repeated "Max, you can't just do that" I said "What do you mean I can't just do that?" He sat up straighter "I mean, you can't pull shit like that without asking me even if I did want to fly with you" I explained "Well, you're flying with me tomorrow" he shrugged his shoulders "No" I replied and Max squirmed in his seat, like he's never been told no before "What will it take for you to fly with us tomorrow?" He asked "You pick me up with a Starbucks as I can't deal with you before my morning coffee" I sat back into my seat "Ok fine, what do you want from there?" He stood up "You know my order" I replied trying not to laugh at the now distressed look in his face.

Tuesday 28th March 2024

Waking up at 6am as Max had texted me last night he'd be at mine around 7am. I pulled my blonde hair up into a messy bun and started to get ready. Not even bothering to put on makeup I zipped up my travel case of every skin care thing I own and threw it into my suitcase I packed last night.

Looking in my mirror before I left, I had on a orange pair of jeans black crop top and Orange & White Jordan 1's. Grabbing my coat and sunglasses as I saw Max pull up on my drive, I opened and then locked my door "Good morning Miss, your Starbucks" Max fake bowed and handed me the iced drink "Did you order it right?" I asked before I took a sip "Iced Vanilla Latte" Max smiled "Bingo! Thank you" I smiled back and started to drink. Max took my suitcase and put it in his car and started our drive to Heathrow airport.

Max Verstappen

Arriving in Miami after a 8 hour flight was relieving. I was sitting with Lucia in first class and Fin, my performance coach, was a row behind us.

As we were nearing the double sliding doors to leave, Lucia grabbed my arm "Max there're people with camera's, they are waiting for you" She whispered "Ok, I'll go first so they follow me" I smiled, taking one for the team "Ok" she replied "I'll meet you in the car" I said and then started to make my way to the doors.

Smiling and giving a thumbs up to the photographers I kept walking to the open door of the car waiting. "She's here!" One of them yelled causing me to turn my head hoping they weren't talking about Lucia.

For fuck sake, they were.

👤 formula1news
📍Miami, Florida

Liked by user1093, user8265 and 1,930 others formula1news Lucia Quinn, Max Verstappen's racing engineer arrived in Miami a day early with him and performance coach, Fin Paul

formula1news Lucia Quinn, Max Verstappen's racing engineer arrived in Miami a day early with him and performance coach, Fin Paul.

View all 163 comments

_

Lucia Quinn

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Paparazzi are something I've never liked, even though they've never been for me, it's still too much sometimes.

Rushing out the car when we got to the hotel, I checked us all in as quick as I could and raced to the hotel room, needing to beat Max as we were sharing one of the suites. Opening the door I went to the kitchen to grab a glass and filled it in the sink before opening the back pocket to my handbag and pulled out my anxiety attack medication.

Swallowing the small white pill, the front door swung open to reveal an annoyed and confused Max Verstappen not just hauling his luggage in but also mine. My face cringed at making him have to bring my suitcase up "I'm so sorry Max!" I ran over and grabbed my suitcase "Mind telling me what the fuck that was about" he looked at me "I needed a wee" I lied.

===

After I finished unpacking in my room I asked Max if he wanted to go down to the hotels private beach as it was only 4pm. Max agreed and we were now making it down to the beach.

"You're looking very green" Max said as I took my shorts and top off so I was in my bikini "Thank you Casanova, now take a photo as you've shown your interest" I smiled handing him my phone out my bag "Fuck sake, I knew that was coming" He groaned "If you knew that was coming, why did you ask? Rookie mistake if you ask me" I laughed "Shut up and let me take the pictures" Max rolled his eyes.

👤 luciaquinn
📍Miami Beach, Florida

Liked by maxverstappen1, danielricciardo and 6,921 others luciaquinn Beachin' it before the race weekend 💚

luciaquinn Beachin' it before the race weekend 💚

View all 325 comments

maxverstappen1 No photo creds?

fin_paul Excuse me, no one told me we were off to the beach!

maxverstapfan I- Lucia and Max are at the beach TOGETHER!?!

_

===

After spending nearly 3 hours on the beach Max and I text Fin to meet us for dinner. "Max are you ready? We're late!" I yelled from outside his room "Yeah I'm ready" he swung open the door.

I liked when Max wore his own clothes he always looked more relaxed. He had his jeans on and a plain white top.

"You ready?" Max asked as he shoved his wallet in his back pocket "Yep" I smiled and he then opened the door for us.