t w o

Friday 16th March 2024

Lucia Quinn

First race weekend of the season and my first race weekend as a racing engineer. It is currently 9am on Friday morning in Hungry as this season the first race was at the Hungaroring.

After nearly two hours of sitting in an engineering meeting with both drivers we finally finished and all went down stairs to start pre pairing for FP1 and 2 later on in the day. "Hey Cia, we're going on a track walk, want to come?" Max walked over to the pit wall "Yeah sure" I jumped out my seat and onto the pit lane tarmac "Let's go" I smiled, joining the group of mechanics.

👤 luciaquinnpriv

Liked by tommyspear, maxverstappen1 and 27 others luciaquinnpriv This dummy when I'm trying to concentrate in my meeting 🤠 @maxverstappen1

luciaquinnpriv This dummy when I'm trying to concentrate in my meeting 🤠 @maxverstappen1

View all 11 comments

maxverstappen1 I am not a dummy!!
^~>luciaquinnpriv If that's what you think :)

maryaspinall Love it

_

luciaquinn
20 minutes ago

luciaquinn20 minutes ago

Viewed by 6,849
_

"Max will you stop it" I said trying to keep the Dutch driver in line "Only if you race me" he smiled back "Fine" I laughed "To the start finish line" He pointed to the checkered line that was 20 meters away. "Ready, 3, 2, 1... Go!" Mike one of the mechanics shouted and we then both shot off.

"Haha you lose I win" I celebrated as I crossed the line a solid two seconds before Max "Jesus, I didn't know you could run this fast" he bent over out of breath "I used to do track" I smiled "Oh well you could have told me that" he whined "Now where's the fun in that?" I gave him a sarcastic look he then rolled his eyes clearly not amused.