t h i r t e e n

Wednesday 19th April 2024

Lucia Quinn

"Max, quickly!" I yelled through the suite as we were supposed to have left 30 minutes ago if we wanted to get to the Paul Ricard circuit on time. "Alright, alright. Let's go" Max hurried out the door, taking my bag out my hand and carrying it.

"I'm driving" I grabbed the keys out the valet man's hands and hopped in the drivers seat "What about your knee?" Max questioned "If it hurts, I'll tell you" I rolled my eyes "Perfect" Max replied and got into the car and I pulled away starting our journey to Paul Ricard.

maxverstappen1
2 hours ago

maxverstappen1 2 hours ago

Viewed by 1,280,992
_

Max Verstappen

Finally getting to the hotel next to the track, I grabbed all the suitcases and Lucia checked us in. Unfortunately we're in separate rooms, as I didn't have an excuse for us to share a room this time.

Hauling them into the lift, Lucia laughed and I gave her a stare "You could carry your own" I said "But would you let me?" She questioned, rolling my eyes as I knew she was right, the lift pinged to let us know we were on the 18th floor.

"This is yours, and mines here" Lucia handed me my room key and we were only two rooms apart.

Sunday 24th April 2024

Lucia Quinn

After Max qualified Pole yesterday, it was full focus on todays race.

👤 f1insider

Liked by user837, user1935 and 3,974 others f1insider Lucia Quinn arrives at the track this morning for the race!!

f1insider Lucia Quinn arrives at the track this morning for the race!!

View all 283 comments