e i g h t e e n

Friday 30th June 2024

Lucia Quinn

Waking up in Max's motor home, we were at my home circuit. Silverstone. Yesterday was media day but I had it off so I went to visit my dad. I quickly got up and grabbed the orange pill bottle from my toiletries bag and took them before Max woke up. 

"Morning Maxy" I smiled as I laid on his chest "Morning Cia, are you excited for today?" He asked "You bet I am, my dad is going to love it" I replied "And he can't wait to meet you" I continued. I still hadn't told my dad that Max and I were together but that's what I was going to do today.

"Max?" I yawned "Yes Lucia" He replied with his eyes shut "Can we go get a coffee?" I asked as the ones that are free taste like shit "Do we have to?" Max opened his eyes and looked at me "Yes" I replied "Fine, let's go" Max sat up and I laughed knowing I have this man wrapped round my pinkie finger.

👤 luciaquinn

Liked by maxverstappen1, user213 and 15,992 others luciaquinn Quick lil coffee run before the free practices today 😊💙

luciaquinn Quick lil coffee run before the free practices today 😊💙

View all 291 comments

user9294 Omg she went with Max! There's a picture of them at the coffee shop in Silverstone together!
^~>maxverstapfan No surprise there, they lit do everything together

__

===

As the drivers motor home camp sight was a little too far to walk, Max and I got into his car and then drove to the track.

Getting out, I was going to let Max walk first and I follow a couple minutes behind him however the boy insisted I walked in with him "Fine, let's go" I rolled my eyes as he stomped his feet like a child.

"Max! Lucia!" The fans at the entrance yelled, waving as I walked past I took pictures with a few fans as Max was signing a few shirts. "I love you, you are so cool!" A girl coo'd "Thank you my love!" I smiled giving her a hug and then took a picture with her.

"Cia you ready?" Max yelled as he had finished signing things "Sorry guys, have a good day" I apologised to the group of Red Bull fans I was talking too, and then walked over to Max.

"Fun?" He asked as we walked "Yeh, they were nice" I smiled "Good" Max threw his arm over my shoulders and we walked down the paddock.

"Ciaaaaa!" Lio ran and launched himself in my arms as I was now kneeled to his level "Hey Lio, I've missed you" I picked the little boy and placed him on my hip "Lio what about me?" Max questioned "Uncle Max!" Lio beamed and then leant towards his uncle, Max took Lio from my arms and we walked to the Red Bull hospitality where Victoria was standing "Hey Tori!" I pulled Max's sister in for a hug "Luka!" I waved at the five year old that was hidden behind his mums legs "Hi auntie Cia" He gave me a shy wave and then Victoria prompted him to give me a hug, like he was told to Luka gave my legs a hug and I placed my hand on his back "Sorry, he's shy" Victoria said "Oh no it's all good, I was like that when I was young" I replied then I felt a small human run into the back of my legs "Lio!" I laughed and the little boy grabbed onto my hand "Sowy auntie Cia, uncle Max made me do it" he pointed to Max who was behind us with a smirk on his face. "Come on love, let's go eat" Victoria smiled at Lio but the child refused to let go of my hand "No, Cia!" He stomped his little feet "He can spend the day with me?" I offered "Are you sure? He would love that!" Victoria beamed "Yes of course, no problem at all" I replied, looking down at Lio he in return gave my a toothy grin.