t w e l v e

Tuesday 18th April 2024

Max Verstappen

After finally convincing Lucia to fly straight to France
with me, I ended up becoming her personal photographer whilst we had the day in Paris before our team dinner later.

Whilst Lucia was smiling in front of the Eiffel Tower I sent myself one of the pictures as it's now one of my favourites of her. "Max can you see my knee brace?" She asked "Nope, not a knee brace in sight" I replied smiling as I remembered the melt down of this morning because whatever Lucia wore you could see the brace through it, finally she had found an outfit that she thought was 'cute' and you couldn't see the brace.

Walking along the French streets, Lucia had to link her arm with mine as she was hobbling along and the uneven cobble stoned pavement wasn't helping either. "You want to start walking back?" I asked as it was starting to feel like I was dragging her along "Yes, please. I thought you would never ask" She replied and I laughed "Why didn't you say earlier?" I asked as we turned round "I thought you were enjoying the walk, I didn't want to cut it short" Lucia replied.

Getting back to the hotel, Lucia and I were sharing a suite as I managed to convince Christian she needed to have someone just in case her knee buckles or something. Opening the door, I held it open for Cia and she limped in, heading straight for the sofa. I sat next to her and we watched some TV as we didn't have to leave for the Red Bull dinner later till 8pm and it's only 3pm.

👤luciaquinn
📍Paris, France

Liked by maxverstappen1, maryaspinall and 8,401 others luciaquinn Paris je t'aime ❤️

luciaquinn Paris je t'aime ❤️

View all 313 comments

_

Lucia Quinn

After having a nap with Max on the sofa, I retreated back to my room to get ready. I quickly took off my knee support and took my medication.

Getting out the shower, I patted myself dry and then applied my body moisturiser and dried my hair.

Slipping on my blue dress, I then did my makeup and pulled my hair back into a bun before putting my jewellery on. Looking at the royal blue satin heels on my bed and then my knee support to the right of it, I grabbed my heels with hesitation and then walked into the living room where Max was waiting, "No way! Where's your knee support?" He jumped up "I won't need it" I replied walking over to my purse "Cia, what about your knee?" He asked walking over so he was next to me "Maxy, it's fine. I promise" I said turning and resting my hip on the side so I was now facing him "Ok, but it if it hurts you tell me and we'll come back" Max placed his hands on my cheeks "Ok" I grabbed his wrist and my thumb rubbed the back of his hand "Let's go then, or we'll be late" Max grabbed my purse and I put my little coat on as we walked out the door.