f i f t y - f o u r

Tuesday 21st November 2024
Lucia Quinn

"Please Lucia, we have to go" Ezralia pleaded with me as I hid under the duvet in Daniels spare bedroom of the hotel room I hadn't left since the early hours of this morning "Sweetheart, I know your heart hurts. But we have to go to Abu Dhabi" Isabel sat next to me on the bed and she offered a supportive hand on my back "I-I can't. I don't want to" I poked my head out the duvet and revealed my bloodshot eyes from crying. "I know Cia, trust me I do. But It's the last race of the season and as much as you don't want to hear it, Max needs you. He could win the championship this Sunday and he needs the Racing Engineer that's helped him the whole season there with him" Ezralia tightly smiled and my eyes welled up from the mention of Max. She's right though. I'm being selfish. "O-ok" I nodded and hauled myself out of the bed and into the bathroom where a nice hot shower was waiting for me.

Feeling somewhat refreshed after my shower, Ezralia, Isabel and Daniel were finally able to drag me out the hotel and to the private airport where Ezralia's jet was waiting "Have I ever told you how cool you are. You literally own a Private Jet" I latched onto Ezralia's arm as we walked up the stairs to get on board "Thank you. I mean you're pretty cool too I guess" She replied and nudged my side "Even though I don't have a Jet?" I questioned as we sat "Yep" She nodded and then the air hostess handed me a glass of water I had chosen over a glass of Champagne. 

ezraliajulesking
Just now

ezraliajuleskingJust now

Viewed by 76,104,396
__

===

luciaquinn
Just now

luciaquinn Just now

Viewed by 62,245
__

"I have to tell you something" I walked into Ezralia's bedroom, twiddling my thumbs and sat down in the chair opposite her bed "Okay?" She gave me a confused look and placed her MacBook to the side "Uhm so I am-" I stammered but then Ezralia cut me off "You're not pregnant are you?" She quipped "Oh god no" I laughed "I'm not continuing with Red Bull racing anymore. I'm moving to McLaren to be Lando's Racing Engineer" I continued and Ezralia looked at me in disbelief "What!?" She blurred out "I spoke with Danny and he told Zak who was more than happy to offer me the place right then and there. He didn't even speak to me, Danny told him and he said yes. And I guess the pay check they offered me was also an incentive to make the switch" I explained "Fuck Lucia. Well done babe, proud of you" Ezralia got up off the bed and went to hug me "Thank you Ezra, now I just have to tell the team" My head hurt just thinking about having to tell Christian. "Don't worry sweet pea, I have a feeling they'll understand. And if they don't, you know where to find me" Ezralia winked "Now come on, let's go get some drinks to celebrate" Ezralia pulled me off the chair and we went to find Isabel & Shiloh before heading down to the hotels bar.