f i f e t e e n

Saturday 23rd April 2024

Lucia Quinn

After Fridays fitting for the dresses, I had learnt there is also a red carpet prior to the runway show I have to walk on and it didn't go down well with the anxiety I already have.

My alarm went off, offensively early this morning like I was instructed by the team that was getting me ready. 7am I got up and rushed to my bathroom to take my medication so they'd have set in by the time everything starts to happen. "Lucia, you good? The people are here" Max knocked on my door "Y-yeah I'm good" I replied, walking out my en-suite bathroom and Max swung open the door, a heard of people rushed in and sat me down on the bed. Oh god.

===

"Cia you're looking nice" Max walked in with his phone out, taking pictures "Max stop it" I tried not to move too much as the lady was putting my lipstick on even though I had offered to do it myself "Smile" He teased and I hit him lightly in the abdominals making him jolt backwards and laugh "Walk away Max, I'll be out in a minute" I instructed him and he walked out the bedroom door. "So... are you two together?" The lady smiled "Oh, no. We're just good friends" I replied "Really? But he looks at you" She said "Looks at me?" I questioned "Yeah, he looks at you like he's hopelessly in love with you and whatever you do is the best thing that's ever been done" She stepped back to look at me "No I don't think so" I chuckled "Girl, he's in love with you" She smiled even wider "I just know" She continued.

"Annndddd... we are done" She grabbed the hand held mirror and I looked at the makeup "Perfect, thank you" I smiled "You're welcome, now go show 'Mr we're not together' he's going to drool over you" She moved out my way and I laughed, striding out the door to go find Max.

"Maxy!" I hummed walking through the mansion he calls a apartment "Kitchen!" He yelled. Walking through the corridor and my dress flowing with me I found Max standing in the kitchen with the rest of the 10 people that were here to get me ready "Lucia" Max whispered as he saw me "Y-you look amazing" He smiled and I walked towards him. Wrapping a protective arm round my waist he looked at me, his eyes roaming every curve. "I'll go get dressed" he winked at me and left for his bedroom.

"And you're telling me the two of you aren't together?" The lady crossed her arms "Yes!" I smiled back "You two aren't together?" The man who did my hair and the dress designer both questioned as if they were both in disbelief "Uhm yeah" I chuckled awkwardly "We thought you two were like in love with each other! The way he looks at you girl!" The dress designer, Julie, said and I shrugged my shoulders "All I'm saying is that you two will be together and have the cutest little babies" The makeup lady smiled and I laugh but was quickly interrupted by Max walking back into the kitchen.

"Who will have the cutest babies?" Max asked "No one, don't worry" I walked towards him and he then directed us all out his apartment as the car was waiting down stairs.

maxverstappen1
30 seconds ago

maxverstappen1 30 seconds ago