t w e n t y - e i g h t

Sunday 22nd August 2024

Lucia Quinn

Now standing in a hotel room in New York. Max had been invited with Lewis to attend a charity hall and he had asked me to be his plus one.

"Cia! Your hair and makeup people are here!" Max yelled after he opened the door "Hey Jessie, Mark" I hugged the pair who I had become close with "Hey beautiful. Excited for today?" Jessie asked as she sat me down in front of the window and started on my makeup whilst Mark started on my hair "I am, only the part where I get to spend my night with Max. I want to skip the whole red carpet part" I replied, fiddling with my hands "Well this is what comes with dating an F1 driver sweetheart" Mark said "Yeah I know" I smiled weakly, unsure if my medication will be enough to keep me calm.

===

"Right Lucia, you are done! Now all we need to do is get you into that dress of yours" Jessie placed the lip stick down and then grabbed my hands and Mark grabbed the dress that was in its protective bag.

Delicately slipping into the yellow fabric that draped over my body, Jessie started to do up the back as Mark held up my hair.

"Don't you look perfect" Jessie squealed as Mark let down my hair "Like Belle from Beauty and the Beast" He placed his hand over his heart "Thank you guys! You did amazing like always" I pulled them both in for a hug, however eager to get away so I could show Max.

"Maxy!" I yelled as I walked out the spare bedroom I had been getting ready in for the past 3 hours "In our room sweetheart" Max replied, and as I walked through the door he was tightening his tie "My, my Lucia. You look incredible!" Max's eyes lit up and instantly gravitated towards me as he snaked his arm round my waist. "I could say the same for you handsome" I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed my boyfriend before we were quickly interrupted as we had to leave for the Charity Ball.

maxverstappen1
3 hours ago

maxverstappen1 3 hours ago

Viewed by 7,304,566
__

===

Standing in the lobby of the hotel, the glass panels that would usually allow you to see across the streets now offered the view of hundreds of photographers lining up and down wanting to get just one photo of the celebrities in their evening attire.

Grasping Max's arm and my other hand holding his, I near enough hid behind his shoulder as we walked from the entrance doors to the blacked out SUV parked up outside.

"You're ok Lucia, calm down" Max wrapped his hand round my thigh as the door shut. Quickly releasing his hand from my grip, I had realised I'd been holding it like someone was going to take me away from him. "I'm ok" I tightly smiled "Don't worry" I kissed his cheek.

After standing on the horrendously long red carpet, I was thankful we'd finally gotten to the entrance of the charity ball where no one was trying to get a picture of you or yelling at you.