f o r t y - s i x

Sunday 5th November 2024

Lucia Quinn

👤 f1wags

Liked by user9375, user1307 and 13,985 others f1wags HOW GOOD DOES LUCIA LOOK! Her and Max arrived at the track this morning and greeted fans as they approached the turnstiles 💗

f1wags HOW GOOD DOES LUCIA LOOK! Her and Max arrived at the track this morning and greeted fans as they approached the turnstiles 💗

View all 104 comments

__

👤 redbullracing

Liked by luciaquinn, user981 and 298,745 others redbullracing The names Quinn

redbullracing The names Quinn. Lucia Quinn.

View all 796 comments

user4956 She's such a slay

user3871 The best racing engineer ⚡️

__

Sitting in the Red Bull meeting room with all Max's engineers, we had our usual race day meeting prior to the race. "Everyone good? Any questions about the car or problems?" I asked as we got to the end "Nah I think we're all good" Fred said and all the other engineers agreed "Perfect, I'll see you guys in an hour before we send the car out" I looked at my watch "See you in a bit Cia" They all waved and I was now in the meeting room by my self.

"Hey Lucia, you ok?" Myra questioned as she entered the meeting room "Huh? Oh, yeah" She pulled me out my thoughts "You sure? You looked pretty dazed" Myra sat down next to me "Yeah no, I'm good. Just thinking out the strategy for the race later" I smiled, lying "Ah should have known it was going to be work" She giggle "Did you want me to show you round the garage?" I asked "Yes please!" She squealed and then linked arms with mine before we left the room.

"And finally, the pit wall" I led Myra and Elliot over to my 'desk' "This is so cool. You're really in control of all these buttons?" Myra asked "Ra-ra, it's the radio buttons" Elliot rolled his eyes as his little sister's eyes widened "Yeah, so this is the button I use to radio to Max" I pointed out with the button labelled M "And these buttons have different strategies attached to them" I then pointed out the other buttons.