t w e n t y - f i v e

Wednesday 4th August 2024

Lucia Quinn

After Max had won the following race, it was now time for the summer shut down which meant I had a 2 weeks break from work as we aren't allowed to even do any work in any shape or form.

Max and I had planned a trip away, the first couple days just us two in the Bahamas and then we were going to meet a few of the other drivers for the remaining two and a half weeks in Italy for a yacht trip.

"Are you ready to go Cia?" Max asked as he stood in the entry hall of my house in Milton Keynes "I'm ready" I replied and Max took my American Tourist suitcase and wheeled it out into the UBER that was waiting to take us to Farnborough Airport where Max currently had his plane.

===

Boarding the aircraft, Max held my hand as we said hello and introduced me as his girlfriend. Something I wasn't used to happening as during work hours, if Max introduces me as His Racing Engineer. Grinning as I said hello to the pilots and air hostess, Max squeezed my hand as we started to walk down to our seats.

"You know I don't think I'll ever get used to your type of life style" I smiled as the jet started to take off "Well get used to it sweetheart because I plan on making this your life style for the rest of your life" Max replied, linking is fingers with mine and then kissing my temple as the aircraft flew higher into the air.

Halfway to the Bahamas, Max and I retreated to the bedroom. "Cia" Max wrapped his arms round my waist as he said on the edge of then bed and I stood between his legs "Yes, Casanova" I teased knowing calling him that name made him bite back.

Pulling me on top of him, Max kissed me and I held his face in both my palms "You're mine forever Lucia" He growled as we kissed "And you are mine forever too Max" I looked into his eyes and he grinned ear to ear before flipping us over so he was now on top of me.

Thursday 5th August 2024

Waking up wrapped up in Max, the white fan twirled round barely keeping us cool however we were laying without the covers over us anyway. The wooden windows fully open with the mosquito nets flowing as the gentle breeze blew through.

"Morning beautiful" Max moved a strand of hair out my face "Morning handsome" I replied, rolling from my side to my back and opened my eyes "Do you feel like going to the beach today?" He asked "Yes. Yes I do" I smiled, sitting up to kiss my boyfriend.

luciaquinn
2 hours ago

luciaquinn 2 hours ago

Seen by 129,840
__

===

"You know, I think we should tell people that we are together. I want everyone to know you're mine Cia" Max wrapped his arm round my shoulder as we walked up the beach "Are you sure?" I asked "Yep, I want the world to know you're mine" Max spun in front of me and then swiftly picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs round his ripped torso "Well ok then. But can we still keep it private? I don't want all your fan girls knowing the in and outs of our relationship" I placed my hands either side of his face "That sounds perfect" Max kissed the top of my nose and then put me down. Linking hands with him, we carried on with our walk before making our way back to the villa to get ready for dinner.

👤 luciaquinn
📍Bahamas

Liked by maxverstappen1, pierregasly and 182,105 others luciaquinn Him & I 💗

luciaquinn Him & I 💗

View all 1,294 comments

landonorris How do I report this?
^~>luciaquinn Shut ur face 🫶🏼

maxverstappen1 :)
luciaquinn liked this comment

maxverstapfan OMFG I'M 99% SURE THIS IS MAX

user2041 If this is Max I'll die

danielricciardo Happy for you two 🥹💜

__

👤 maxverstappen1
📍Bahamas

Liked by luciaquinn, landonorris and 2,849,466 othersmaxverstappen1 She's mine, and mine only ❤️

maxverstappen1 She's mine, and mine only ❤️

View all 39,736 comments

user3020 HOLY FUCKING SHIT! LUCIA AND MAX ARE TOGETHER!!!!

maxverstapfan Max babe, she's using you x

user10946 I ship 🥹😍

user2014 Omg love that for them ❤️

pierregasly It's official

landonorris Btw ur making me feel severely single 🤠

user5062 Knew it

user10967 They basically just confirmed she only got the promotion because they're together lol

danielricciardo Iconic

__