e i g h t

Friday 6th April 2024

Lucia Quinn

"Morning Max" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen "Morning Cia" Max smiled "You want some breakfast?" He asked as he sifted through his fridge "Yes please" I replied sitting up on the stools at the island "Pancakes?" Max turned round to look at me "It's like you read my mind" I smiled and rested my head on my left hand.

===

"Whatcha want to do today?" Max asked as he took my plate from me "Can we go to the beach?" I asked sipping my coffee "The one that's just down there" I walked out to the balcony that looked over a beach "Of course Cia, let's go get ready then" Max threw is arm over my shoulders and we both walked inside then went our separate ways to our rooms.

luciaquinnpriv
20 minutes ago

luciaquinnpriv20 minutes ago

Viewed by 29
_

"Ready?" Max stood by the front door with his sunglasses already on "Yep, let's go" I put my sunglasses on and then placed my handbag over my shoulder.

"Can you put these in your bag? Please?" Max handed me his front door keys, unbeknown to me a smile crept on my face as he trusted me with these type of things. As people say 'it's the little things'.

Max Verstappen

Watching Lucia skip along side me, taking pictures of everything, a smile wouldn't leave my face. "You good Cia?" I laughed as she sped in front of me "Sorry. It's so beautiful here" She stopped and turned round "I know, that's why I love it so much" I replied and she linked her arm with mine, now making me smile ear to ear.

luciaquinnpriv
10 seconds ago

luciaquinnpriv 10 seconds ago

Viewed by 39
_

===

Lucia Quinn

Lounging around on the private beach Max brought me to, I sipped my now 3rd passion fruit martini but Max however hasn't even had one. "You know, you're making me feel weird that I'm the only one drinking" I turned my head to face Max who was laying on the sun bed next to me "You know I can't Cia, as much as I want to, Fin would kill me" Max lifted his glasses so I could see his eyes "Yeah, yeah I know you're a formula one driver who has to keep fit" I mocked "Even though it doesn't seem that hard, I could do it" I teased knowing I would get a reaction out of him "Oh yeah, really? Race me then" Max sat up eagerly "Alright, I'll win though, like I did last time" I sat up to face him "Please, you'll be seconds behind me. You only won in Hungary because I let you" Max got up, grabbed my hand and walked me over to the now start line and then pointed to the finish.

Getting a women to yell 3, 2, 1 go, Max and I ran like our lives depended on it "Oh no you don't!" Max yelled as I pulled in front of him, he wrapped his arms round me and picked me up as we ran and stopped as he tackled me to the ground. Both bursting into uncontrollable fit of laughters I turned over on the sand so I was laying on my stomach and I could face Max as he was on his back "Last one in the ocean is a rotten egg" I said quickly and then jumped up leaving him laying on the sand "Hey no fair!" He laughed as he followed me. Getting to the sea I ran in as far as I could and then flopped into the water so I could watch Max run in after me.

Max Verstappen

Running into the water I went straight over to Lucia and I picked her up bridal style "Max!" She yelled as she wrapped her arms round my neck, laughing at the sheer panic in her face as it took a second for her to register what was happening, I bent down so we were now both in the water. Lucia swivelled round on my lap so we were now facing each other. I placed my forehead on hers and she held my face in both her hands "Max" She whispered. Please don't say it, please don't say it! "I-I can't. We can't" She let out a heavy breath. She said it. "Ok Cia. But just so you know, I won't stop till you're mine" I kissed her forehead and then helped her off my lap so we could walk back to our sun beds.

"Maxy?" Lucia said as she grabbed my arm on the walk back to our sun beds "Yes Lucia" I looked at her through my sunglasses "I'm sorry" She looked up at me "Don't worry about it Liefde" I smiled back at her and tucked her under my arm.

👤 luciaquinn
📍Monaco

Liked by maxverstappen1, user2104 and 7,839 others luciaquinn I love it here 💕

luciaquinn I love it here 💕

View all 121 comments

_

===

Saturday 7th April 2024

Lucia Quinn

"Hey Cia, don't freak out" Max walked into my room as I sat in my bed trying to get some work done "Yes" I replied raising a brow at him "So I kind of told my mum about you and now my sister knows and they've invited the whole family to come to dinner tonight and she said I have to bring you" Max word vomited "Are you shitting me Max?" I asked "N-nope" He shook his head "Your mum wants to meet me?" I asked in horror "Yep, and my dad and my little sister" He listed his whole family "Oh fuck, ok" I placed my hands over my head "What time?" I asked looking at the time on my lap top and it was already 2pm "Um like 4 she asked us to get there" Max replied "So I've got just under two hours. Perfect" I shut my lap top "Thank you Cia" Max climbed in my bed and kissed my cheek, I gave him a look "Hey I was merely thanking you Cia" He smiled "Yeah yeah ok, whatever you say Verstappen" I laughed "Now go I have to get ready and chose an outfit" I shoved him off my bed and he shut the door on his way out.

"Hey Max is this ok?" I asked as I walked out my room in a pair of denim shorts a tank top and sandals, with my hair in a low bun and a dangly pair of earrings on. "You look perfect" Max smiled as he turned round and he was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans "Thank you Maxy" I smiled and walked over to him and then to the front door.

luciaquinn
15 minutes ago

luciaquinn 15 minutes ago

Viewed by 10,839
_