t h i r t y

Saturday 28th August 2024

Lucia Quinn

Being rudely awoken at 7am by the ear splitting alarm I had set the night before, I turned it off and tried to wiggle out of Max's tight embrace "Don't move" He growled "Max, we have to get up for work" I placed my hand in his hair "Just five more minutes in bed with you" He replied, eyes still shut "Ok Casanova, but only five minutes" I settled back down into his body and then melted into him.

Merely laying there one minute, a loud knock on the door echoed through the room followed by a yell from the one and only Lando Norris "Oi Max! Hurry up! The Euro's final is about to start!".

An agitated Max, reluctantly got out of bed still only in his boxers "For fucks sake" He whispered as he got closer to the front door "What?" Was all Max said as he opened the door to our hotel room "The Euros final mate, come on" Lando replied "Who knocked the Netherlands out in the last round?" Max questioned "England" Lando said cheerily "And who's in the final" Max again questioned "England and Spain" Lando shrugged "Question answered. I'm not watching, but I will be cheering on Spain" Max said before he shut the door and then got straight back into bed.

"What did he want?" I asked as I laced my fingers in his hair "He was asking if I wanted to go watch the Euro Final, however I have you in my bed so it was a hard no" Max moved up my body till he reached my face. Letting out a small giggle, Max placed his palm on my cheek "Time to get up Maxy" I said against his lips as they were only millimetres apart "Not before I do this" Max then smashed his lips into mine and pulled the covers over us and then flipped me round so I was on top of him.

===

"Quickly Lucia!" Max yelled from the front door of our hotel room as I was running round trying to find my white air force 1's "Shut up Max! It's your fault we're going to be late!" I yelled back, finally finding my shoes and slipping them on. "Finally, thank you" Max said as I walked under his arm that was holding open the front door.

👤 luciaquinn
📍Monza

👤 luciaquinn 📍Monza

•...