s e v e n t y - f o u r

Monday 25th December 2024
Lucia Quinn

"Happy Christmas baby" Max woke me up at what felt like the crack of dawn. "Merry Christmas Maxy" I rolled over onto my side to face him. We were sleeping in Max's old room, although it had been re designed from the blue walls and the racing car bed, it still had little things from Max's childhood. "Auntie Cia! Uncle Max!" Lio screamed and then banged on our door sounding like he was about to come through it.

"Yes Lio?" Max replied "It's CHRISTMAS!" He yelled "Oh is it?!" Max teased and I poked the side of him, it was too early to set Lio off. "Lio bear, open the door" I laughed and 5 seconds later he ran through the door and jumped onto our bed. "Want to go down stairs and open presents?" Max pulled his nephew in and hugged him tight "YESSSS" Lio beamed and the both of us climbed out of bed.

"Cia!" Lio let go of Max's hand and latched onto mine, "Happy Christmas Lio bear" I gently squeezed his hand and he looked up at me with the biggest smile. Hand in hand we walked down the spiral stairs and found Victoria, Luka and her husband sitting ready whilst Sophie her husband, Jos and his wife were behind us.

"Lucia! Merry Christmas" Victoria jumped up off the floor and pulled me into her arms "Happy Christmas to you too Vic" I hugged her tightly back "Happy Christmas Luka!" I beamed over at the shy brother he smiled back "You too Auntie Cia" He chimed back.

Taking my place on the sofa in between Max and Victoria, Sophie handed me a hot coffee in a mug she got just for me and we watched the brothers tear through their mountain of presents.

👤 victoriaverstappen

Liked by luciaquinn, maxverstappen1 and 42,837 others victoriaverstappen Merry Christmas from Cia & I, in our matching Pj's :) ❤️

victoriaverstappen Merry Christmas from Cia & I, in our matching Pj's :) ❤️

Tagged @luciaquinn

View all 726 comments

__

👤 luciaquinn

Liked by sophiekumpen, maxverstappen1 and 127,082 others luciaquinn Happy Chrimbo from the Verstappen house hold! ❤️

luciaquinn Happy Chrimbo from the Verstappen house hold! ❤️

View all 3,104 comments

__

"So Lucia, McLaren ay?" Jos said, as we sat down to eat our Christmas dinner "Uhm yeah" I nodded, taken back "What made you change teams? You had everything over at Red Bull, why would you want to lose that?" He questioned, more like interrogated "A new adventure" I shrugged "Mhmm, right" Jos shoved a forkful of food in his mouth "Leave off dad" Max snarled "No worries son, it was only a question" Jos smirked and Max's hand squeezed my thigh.