261:growled

"He's scared," MinJae answered in a soft, gentle giggle and curve of his lip. Her sweet soulmate had lost all that hot steam that had burned in his chest and she could almost literally see the hearts in his eyes when he looked at her, all cuddly and warm. "We've only done this a few times and he spent most of it drunk as fuck."

"I was sober when we did it in Brazil." Ezra hissed, clearly grateful for the distraction and Amber glanced at him, watching the twitch of his brow and the harsh bite of his bottom lip. His muscles were rippling under her touch and he was trying his best to keep it all in.

How cute.

"You were not with all that cachaca!"

"Uh—China I wasn't—"

"You were drunk as fuck in Hangzhou. You sang mid-fuck."

"I did? I fucking did not!"

"Ezra, you were screaming the lyrics to Dream while riding my dick!"

"I don't—"

"Boys." She stopped them just before the argument could escalate, and the two stared at her. Deer caught in headlights. Gorgeous deer. Ethereal deer. Damn fucking beautiful deer. "It looks like the vibrator isn't enough." She murmured, twisting the thing that hung between Ezra's parted legs. His breath hitched in his throat as she tugged at the string and his cock twitched as another bead of pre-cum spewed from the heavy tip.

He wouldn't be able to bite down his moans with another vibrator against his prostate.

"W-what are you doing?" Ezra choked as she turned to rummage around in her drawer. She pulled out the pink egg-shaped vibrator and it roared to life with a high-pitched scream that had her soulmate's eyes widening in fear. MinJae laughed, snickering into his palm at the sight as he looped his arms around her waist.

Anger completely forgotten.

"We'll double it!" She grinned and Ezra panicked, inching back quickly into the pillows with horror in his eyes. He was different, the seductive smirk that was usually plastered to his face was replaced by the twitch of sweet fear. It was a different look on the handsome dark seductive lover she called her soulmate.

"Sweetheart, baby, darling, love of my fucking—"

His words were stifled by the quick swipe of her tongue. She leaned forward, closing the gap between them with a smooth kiss as she tightened her grip over his cock, pumping it gently to ease his nerves. Her thumbs curving over the fleshy bump of his glans and over the sensitive frenulum.

She was gentle at first as they exchanged heavy breaths and suckles that had him gasping, but later deepened the kiss to draw his mind away from fear. It didn't take long for him to relax, for the graze of teeth against teeth to draw soft growls from his throat, and for him to sink into her embrace and burry his fingers in her hair as his hips pumped upwards, seeking pleasure.

He was distracted, and she would be too if not for the slow circles that MinJae painted over her hips siphoning shivers and gooseflesh from her body. Ezra groaned as she ran her fingers down his thighs, digging into the dip of muscle and skimming the smooth flesh that resisted the push of her fingers. The room was spinning with their scents, cold sweet mint and floral tea. And that delicious musk that was heady with lust and dripping wet.

She was nudging at him with the vibrator, quickly lubed by an attentive MinJae. It slipped in easily, too easily and Ezra jerked backwards against her lips, moan escaping him as it slid straight to his prostate sending a ripple through his body. Amber only smirked, diving deeper into a kiss that screamed her adoration and devotion for him. Sloppy, wet and intense.