262:lights

She descended over his cock, taking it in deep until the head hung wet and sticky at the back of her throat. She bopped pulling out delicious gasps from his lips as he fisted at the roots of her hair, hips twisting and turning in her grasp. It seemed almost to thicken in her lips, growing larger with each slather of her lips.

"You are so fucking good," he groaned, his encouragement sweeter than the tongue to her pussy. "My beautiful, beautiful girl." The praise was another gush through her system which MinJae took note as he chuckled against her lower lips, taking the chance to drag his tongue over her labia and tug at the hood of her clitoris, blowing over the uncovered bundle of nerves. She groaned and her hips twisted against his face, biting down the pulsing need to cum.

A glance upwards and she noted the blown dullness of Ezra eyes as he devoured the sight of her struggle to accommodate his cock in her mouth. She worked fervently, lapping at the sensitive spots that she knew pushed at his pleasure from the vocalised whiny alerts that escaped his parted lips.

"We taught you so fucking well," he spluttered through gasping moans. "You suck dick so damn fucking good." He was dewy and wet with perspiration, body strained and hardened from pleasure. And her pussy clenched as MinJae pressed his lips around her clit, painting slow circles over the sensitive bud. She hissed when he closed his teeth gently over the surface to scratch at the soft flesh, spiking her pleasure.

"Like a trained slut." MinJae giggled going in deeper between her legs, as his grip over her skin tightened and pinched.

"Our trained slut." Ezra agreed.

"Only for my soulmates," she agreed against his cock and he hissed as she gobbled him down until it grew difficult to keep his sweat sticky thighs apart as he thrusted and twisted, wild and beautiful in his pleasure. The vibrations must have excited Ezra because he bucked upwards, going deeper into her throat and she gagged, coughing around him as she gave him a scowl.

"S-sorry baby, sorry," he groaned, pushing his hair back to reveal dewy skin. "You're just too damn good I—" She fiddled angrily with the vibrator, pressing the buttons until a sharp wail permeated the air in a high-pitched scream.

"FUCK-Ah!" He screamed, shocked flickering through his system as his back arched cleanly off the bed, completely immersed within pleasure. His thighs parted as his hips shook, clear liquid squirting down his bouncing cock as she rubbed at the underside of the head. His lips were parted, eyes rolling back into his head as his hips jerked and spasmed under her touch. She smiled as panic and pleasure flickered over his face, as his hips stuttered emptily in the air, twisting and seeking the wet warmth of her mouth.

"No Ezra," she taunted spreading his thighs apart and he made a face, as she gently pulled out the offending vibrator. He gasped, cheeks turning a vibrant red when he comes down from his high, eyes accusatory and dangerously angry.

"I could have cum."

"Not until the main event, sucker."

"Thank you for preparing him for me baby," MinJae whispered, giving her a chaste kiss on the lip, uncaring of the traces of pre-cum on her lips. In fact, he sucked them clean, licking her until all she could taste was him and the traces of her on his tongue.

And then he tugged at Ezra's legs pulling him close. She watched surprised as he sunk his cock into him with ease, like knife through butter and Ezra gasped, mouth wide open as he drooled and contorted, eyes wide as he stared up at the ceiling. She pressed a hand to her lips as she watched his condom covered cock sink deep between plump flesh and bottom out deep within.

"Shit this feels so damn fucking good. Fuck."

"This is your prostate," MinJae explained, lazily moving his hips upwards and against the spot. "Feel it?"