~ A/N ~

Key:

(y/n) = Your Name

(y/h/c) = Your Hair Color

(y/e/c) = Your Eye Color

(n/n) = Nick Name 

(y/h/t) = Your Hair type

(y/f/s) = Your Favorite Scent

(y/f/c) = Your Favorite Candy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my Bugaroos! I am so excited to share this story with you! I don't see a lot of 'Todoroki Sibling Reader' out there, and I just happened to have an idea for one, a pretty good one if I do say so myself! I'm posting this as a warning that there might not be any progress on this story for about a week or two because I am writing another fanfic at the moment, and I want it to be the best it can be, so I'm focusing my time on that because it is almost done! If you want to check it out, go to my page and start reading!

Anyways, back to talking about this fanfic. I hope that you are prepared to be here for the long haul, because I plan this book to be about 75-80 chapters...I know that it seems like a lot, but this story is kinda walking through the life of (y/n) Todoroki, not just the UA experience.

Speaking of UA, The sports festival and some other aspects are gonna be completely different from the anime/manga (Sorry if this makes you upset, but to work with my story, it needed to be this way!)

I hope even after reading all of these warnings, that you will read  this fanfic, because it really makes me happy when people read and appreciate my work, because I do put a lot of thought into these to make sure that it is enjoyable for a broad spectrum of people, but also has the moments for smaller individual spectrums! Let me tell you, being a writer is not all cupcakes and rainbows, but I love it! 

I hope that you will enjoy ~ Watered Down ~ Todoroki Sibling Reader!