~ Chapter Fourteen ~

~ (y/n)'s POV ~

"So-um...I still can't see..." I sheepishly admitted, looking at the floor.

I could feel his stare intensify, and he grunted, "We'll get your eye checked out tomorrow, but until then learn to deal with it." He monotonally stated.

And without another word, he turned on his heel, and left the room. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I wasn't surprised by his actions either. I walked out of the training room and my eyes widened as I saw Shoto being dragged by dad in my direction.

"Come on, Shoto." My dad coaxed, gripping my brother by his arm, "It's time to train."

He looked at me with desperation, but I was frozen in place, watching in fear. He tried to resist and attempted to rip his arm out of dad's grip, but that resulted in him throwing my brother into the training room. He landed with a loud thud and he wailed in pain.

My dad slid the door closed behind him, leaving me alone in the commons to panic. I frantically ran my fingers through my hair, and I felt a stray tear fall down my face. All of this was too much for me to handle.

I my feet started to move on their own to the front door, slamming it open. I didn't know what was happening, but I couldn't stop it. My feet carried me away from my house and into the city streets of Mustafa.

I ran and ran, never bothering to stop and catch my breath. After a few more minutes of running, I found myself in front of an elementary school. It was Sunday, so no kids where there, but I just basked in the awe of it.

I am homeschooled, so this was all so exciting to me; the swings, the big windows covered with children's artwork, the slides, the jungle gym, everything just made me forget about why I was here in the first place.

I ran onto the playground and made my way over to the swings. I had only been on a swing set once before, and that was when I was little. I didn't know how to make the swing move back and forth, but everyone who got on one of these things made it look easy enough!

I attempted to pull myself up onto the swing, but I failed. After a few more struggling attempts, I finally got on the swing. I held the chains tightly, and started to kick my legs back and forth but nothing happened. I huffed, determined to swing. I put my feet in the wood chips and pushed back, giving me some momentum. I then started to kick my legs back and forth, but slower this time.

I started to feel weightless as I carried myself higher and higher in the air. I felt like I was flying! The feeling was exhilarating, causing me to forget everything that had happened this morning, washing all my worries away and I never wanted it to end.

But despite my best efforts to keep pumping my legs, my muscles started to ache from the constant movement. So I waited for the swing to come to a lower height, and I jump off of it, giggling with excitement. 

I landed in the wood chips, and quickly stood up, brushing myself off. I looked around and saw the jungle gym and smiled in determination. I ran over to it and climbed to the top of the metal structure.

I hung upside down from one of the bars and admired the different perspective of the world. I giggled as I saw people walking past the school, because they looked like they were upside down, witch caused my legs to lose their hold on the bar.

I felt like I was falling in slow motion, but without hesitation, I concentrated and activated my quirk, using a pillow-like shape to cushion my fall.

I got up, unscathed, but I was still a little shaky. I decided to just walk around the grassy area by the forest, and I found a big shady tree, I laid on my back under the tree and watched the clouds move across the sky forming all different shapes. 

I giggled to myself when I saw a dog holding a pizza in one of the clouds, when I suddenly hear small explosions and a voice, "Forward march and here we go! Members of the agency Bakugou-AHHHHH!" the chant was suddenly cut off by a sudden scream.

I got up, startled at the sudden noise and ran to the entrance of the forest. I peered through the trees and my eyes widened when I say a group of boys on a log above a river and one had fallen in.

He looked to be around my age and had ashy blonde, spikey hair and deep, crimson eyes. He was rubbing the back of his head as a boy with fluffy green hair ran down to help him with a worried expression on his face.

He extended his hand out to the blonde, "Are you okay, Kacchan?" he asked, worry tangled in his tone.

'Kacchan' now that's an interesting name...

'Kacchan's' confused expression morphed into a pissed one. He swatted the greenette's hand away and got out of the water all by himself. My brow furrowed as he did this. Why did he decline his friend's offer to help?

The green haired boy was quick to follow him like a loyal dog to it's owner, "Kacchan, are you-"

"I don't need your help, stupid Deku!" He exclaimed.

'Deku' what is with these weird names?

Despite that rude remark, 'Deku' seemed unfazed by it and continued to follow 'Kacchan' around. 

They started to walk back to the entrance of the forest which is where I was. My breath hitched as I made eye contact with the angry blonde. He squinted his eyes, looking at me and I yelped and blushed in embarrassment and started to haul ass out of there.

I decided that I didn't want to have another chance of running into those people again, so I started to run back in the direction of my house.

Well, at least he was the only one who noticed me...

~ Katsuki's POV ~

As I was walking back to the entrance of the forest, soaking wet from falling into the river, I was extremely pissed with Deku. All he does is worry over me an make me feel like I'm too helpless to not be left alone.

I scoffed to no one in particular, and I brought my gaze up from the dirt pathway, to the gate.

My eyes widened, and I stopped in my tracks. I squinted to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I saw a girl who looked to be around my age, hiding behind a tree. She had (y/h/c) hair with blue tips, and her eyes were a (y/e/c) color.

We made eye contact for a split second, Which caused her cheeks to flare up and she yelped, running away.

I was confused at what had just happened, but I was brought back to reality when I hear heavy breathing, "C-come one dude, wait up!" One of my friends whined.

"Tch" I started, "Your gonna have to keep up!" I shouted back at them, running towards the gate.

They laughed and started to charge after me. We had made our way back to the playground at school and took a minute to catch our breaths.

I looked at my friends, "Hey, did you see a girl in the forest?" I asked.

They all shook their heads and ran over to the swing set, leaving me standing alone in the grassy field with just me and my thoughts, and I had only one on my mind at the moment.

Who was that girl?

A/N

Hello my Bugaroos! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! I know I enjoyed writing it, because I finally introduced Bakugou! I love that Angry Pomeranian so much and was trying to find the best spot to bring him into the story! I hope that you are excited for the next chapters to come!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, add, and share this book with all of the My Hero Academia fans out there!

I love you all so much and stay safe out there my Bugaroos! MWAH!