~ Chapter Six - Part Two ~

~ (y/n) POV ~

"Toya! Look out!" I blurted.

He immediately deactivated his quirk and turned around in confusion, which almost instantly turned to horror, "...(y/n)-"

He was immediately cut off by a punch to the jaw.

"What the fuck? Who's this little nugget?" The scruffy voiced man asked, walking over to me at a slow pace.

Toya stumbled trying to stand up, recovering from the recent blow, "Don't you dare touch a fucking hair on her head, or I swear to fucking God, I will kill you!" He croaked.

Once he was inches away from me, my breathing started to get shaky and shallow. He chuckled in satisfaction and turned back to Toya, "Oh yeah? And what is this little kid to you anyways?" He taunted.

My nose started to crinkle, "I'm his little sister, dumbass!"

I could see the shock on both faces, but Toya's shifted into a proud expression, "Yeah, I thought that was obvious you son of a bit-"

"Hey! You both better watch your mouths, if you know what's best for the both of ya! Got That?" He threatened, activating his quirk in the palm of his hand.

I started to get worried as I looked back to Toya, who shared the same worried expression.

"Listen man," my brother started to say, standing up slowly with his hands in the air, "Let her go, she still has a future to live for and people who love her! Just take me instead, there's nothing left for me to live for in this shithole that I live in!" He pleaded.

I was dumbfounded at what my brother had just said. He was gonna go with this guy willingly? No one loves him? He had nothing left to live for? What's that supposed to  mean?

The villain smirked and turned away from me, and faced Toya, "But where's the fun in taking someone who thinks that they're not worth a damn thing?" He asked.

My brother continued to activate his quirk, a small blue flame appearing in the palm of his hand. This caused the villain to flinch a bit.

"Because," he panted, "You've seen what I can do! I've killed three of your guys back there with just on motion of my hand!"

My eyes widened.

He killed?

He killed three guys?

In one go?

What happened to my brother who wanted to save people, and become an amazing hero?

The villain hummed in acknowledgment and started to make his way over to Toya, "Alright, I'll do it! I'll leave you kid sister alone, and I'll take you on. And what's your name by the way?"

There was a second of silence, before he turned to me, and looked me directly in my eye, "Dabi, the name's Dabi." He spoke monotonously.

This caused my eyes to glaze over. That's the nickname I gave him when I was just starting to talk. He asked me to stop calling him that awhile ago for 'personal reasons' as he said, but it made me so happy to hear that name again.

"'Kay, 'Dabi '. Get whatever you came with, and let's get going before the pros arrive." He ordered.

Toya looked back and forth between me and the mystery villain anxiously, "C-can I have a moment with my sister? I might never-"

"Yeah, yeah! Just make it snappy!"

After the man left the room, Toya ran over to me, and wrapped me in a big hug, "I'm so, so, so sorry Squirt! I-I just can't let him take me and you!"

I started to sob into his shoulder, while gripping onto his burnt leather jacket, "P-please! D-don't leave! J-just-" I cut myself off and sobbed even more.

'Hey, hey! Shhh!" My brother coaxed as he stroked my hair, "Y-you'll be better off with out me anyways!" I could he the tremor in his voice, as he was trying to hold back his tears.

I pulled away from him, and started to angrily punch his chest in the midst of sobbing, "W-why'd you give up so easily? W-what  happened to the person who stood up for themself instead of giving into the pure pressure? A-and the person who wanted to be a hero and save everyone instead of being a villain and killing them?" I ranted.

Toya's eyes widened as he grabbed my wrists to stop my from punching him, "I-I didn't- I was only defending myself! If I didn't kill them, I would probably be a fucking corpse right now!" He explained.

"T-that's still not an excuse, dumbass!" I scolded.

"H-hey, don't call me a 'dumbass' when you're the one who-" he abruptly cut himself off, "h-hey...what happened to-to your eye?" He cautiously asked with a tremor in his voice.

"G-glass cut it..." I shakily answered.

I was looking at the floor, when I suddenly feel him wrap me in another hug, "I-I'm so sorry for everything (y/n)...I really am..." he whispered in my ear with tears streaming down his face.

Now I was really confused, and a put my hands on either side of his face, and positioned it so that I could see him, "F-for what?" I questioned,

He leaned his head into my hands, and cupped one of them. He opened his mouth to answer the question, when he was interrupted.

'Yo, Dabi! Let's go!" He called.

He took my hands off his face and turned to the doorway, "Um, Y-yeah! Coming!" He shouted into the hallway.

He looked back at me with his icy blue eyes and tear stained face. He let out a sad, shaky sigh, and brought my forehead to his lips, "I-I love you s-so much, Squirt." He whispered shakily.

I started to cry again, "I-I love you too, Toya." I stated in a hushed tone.

He sighed, and embraced me one more time before letting me go, "T-tell mom that I love her, okay?" He asked, wiping the tears from his eyes.

I did the same, and nodded, "'K-kay."

As he walked away from me to the door, he paused in the doorframe, and turned back to face me, "G-give this message to dad," he ordered, "He can go fuck himself in hell!"

I smiled, and started to shakily giggle, tears still streaming down my face despite my efforts, "O-okay!"

He gave me a lopsided smirk and nodded. He then slipped out of the room, leaving me all alone.

My brother, someone I depended on most in my life, was gone...

A/N

Hello my Bugaroos! I hope that you enjoyed this sad second part of the chapter! I'm sorry that I was gone for longer than I usually am! I was at a graduation over the weekend, and didn't have time to write! But I am back, and plan to stay!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, add, and share this book with anyone that you want!

Love you all so much and stay safe my Bugaroos! MWAH!