~ Chapter Four ~

~ (y/n)'s POV ~

I quickly deactivated my quirk, and ran over to my brother with guilt weighing on me, "Sorry! I thought that you were an intruder that broke in..." I sheepishly admitted.

Toya raised an eyebrow, "You realize that we have one of the most legit security systems ever to exist in the world, right?" He explained, "You'd have to have one of the most powerful quirks to take it out, and then some!"

"Right...I just heard a loud creaking noise, and immediately jumped to the worst situation..." I stated, scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment.

I felt Toya's lopsided smile upon me, "Yeah, you may want to think about all of the possible outcomes before jumping to conclusions." He seconded, "By the way, you've gotten pretty good at increasing the pressure of your jet streams! I almost got folded by them, great job squirt!" He complimented, ruffling my hair in the process.

I giggled and smoothed my hair down, "Thanks! I've been working on that for a while now, but I still get really dehydrated all the time..." I embarrassingly admitted.

All of a sudden, he picked me up, and situated me over his shoulder, "Are you getting a shitty attitude just because of a stupid drawback of your quirk?" He questioned while bouncing up and down.

I started to laugh, "No!"

He stopped bouncing me, and set me back down on the ground, "Good! I didn't want to have to deal with that nasty-ass attitude of yours!" He bluntly stated.

I scoffed and put my hands on my hips, "I'm not that bad!" I whined.

"Oh, don't even get me started! I have witnesses for days sweetheart!" He sassed back.

I dropped the sassy persona, and started to giggle at my brother's actions, "Your being silly Toya!" I said.

Once we both calmed down, mainly me, I started to wonder about something, "What were you doing here exactly?" I asked.

I could see that he froze up a bit, "N-nothing! Why'd ya ask, Squirt?" He stammered.

I eyed him suspiciously, "Well, you're wearing cloths to go out, You have a helmet in your hands, and you also have a pair of keys. So that's why I'm asking, What are you planning to do?" I proudly listed.

Toya let out a defeated sigh, "I can't hide anything from that big brain of yours, now can I?" He disappointedly asked.

I let a prideful smile appear on my face, "Nope!" I exclaimed, popping the 'P'.

He ran a hand over his face, and through his ashy toned hair in frustration, "Fine!" He shouted, finally giving into peer pressure.

I pumped my fist in the air at my small victory.

"But!" He Interrupted, "You've got to promise mot to tell Mom and Dad!" He warned, poking his finger at my chest.

I nodded, "Done!" I wasn't planning on telling them, so that will be pretty easy!

"And no word to Shoto about this either!" He ordered.

My heart dropped, "But we share everything with each-"

"Hey, you were the one who wanted to know what I was up to right? Then no word to anyone, especially Shoto! Or I will personally see to it that you are dead. Got it?" He threatened.

I gulped, and nodded frantically in response.

H scoffed, "Good! Okay, so I secretly bought a motorcycle last week, and I haven't had the chance to rise it yet. So I was going to go take it for a spin." He briefly explained.

I started at him with awe, "Do you know how to rise one?" I asked with eagerness woven into my voice.

He snickered at my question, "Yeah, no shit! Why would I buy a $7,000 dollar motorcycle without knowing how to ride one, dumbass!" he replied with his own question.

My eyes lit up even ore, "Can I come with you? Please!" I clasped my hands together and stared up at Toya with my best puppy-dog eyes.

He hissed in response, "I don't know, you're still pretty young..." He teased.

"I wonder what mom and dad will think of your little purchase? Oh, and for safe measures, what flowers do you want at your funeral?" I threatened.

I left him with his mouth hung wide open, "You-wha-uh, you know what you little shit? Fine! I'll take you!" he stated, finally giving in.

I started to bounce up and down, super excited that I was about to ride one of these things. I was knocked out of my dreamland, when Toya picked me up, and situated me on his shoulders. He brought me to a deserted shed in our backyard that was hidden by vines and overgrowth.

He ripped off a chunk of the vines that was blocking the doors from opening, as I unlatched the doors and pulled them open. When I saw it, I thought I was doing to die from the coolness that this motorcycle was radiating. It was a black base with blue flamed painted on the sides to add some extra flare. It also had chrome rims which made it look pretty classy!

I was brought back to earth, when I caught a helmet that Toya had tossed to me, "Put it on, or no ride!" He threatened.

I quickly strapped the helmet on and Toya hoisted me up onto the back seat. He got situated in the front seat, and put away the kickstand.

"You ready for the night of your life, Squirt?" He asked, turning to face me.

I gave him a thumbs up, and then continued to wrap my arms around his waist so that I wouldn't fall off.

"Okay then..." he started, putting the key in the dash and revving the engine, "Lets go..."

A/N Hello my Bugaroos! I hope that you enjoyed this slightly smaller chapter! Please tell me down in the comments if you prefer longer of shorter chapters, and I will take the recommendations into consideration!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, add, and share this book with anyone and everyone that you'd like!

Love you all to death my Bugaroos! MWAH!