~ Marlo Takami ~

Name: Marlo Takami

Birthday: February 20th 

Height: 4'7"

Age: 9

Family: Tomie Takami (mom), Keigo Takami (older brother)

Physical Description: He has the same honey eyes as his brother, with the bird-like eye markings on the corners of his eyes. But his hair is jet black and on the fluffier side. He's on the taller side for his age having a lean build with some muscle from training with his brother. His feathers are a deep teal, and rest on his lower back, some of them drag on the floor.

Personality: Although he seems quite bold and confident most of the time, always going up to people and talking to them with confidence that's enviable, the more you get to know him, he's a very awkward and lovable dork. Looking out for one's best interests, making people happy, and keeping peace is all he wants. He is a little awkward in the sense that he's very straightforward with what he says, I dare say brutally honest, and he sometimes unconsciously gets to close in conversation. But all in all, this kid is a great person who will make a great hero someday, no doubt about it!

Quirk: Feather Shift

Quirk Synopsis: Feather shift allows him to shift his feathers on any place of his body, giving him different power's of different birds. But the feather's rest naturally on his lower back giving him a large fan of feathers like a peacock. And just like he can shift his feathers around his own body, he can transfer his feathers to other people, but he can only do this to one person at a time while also being able to use his own power. If he opts not to use his power while transferring feathers, he can transfer his feathers up to three people. He can also harden his feathers into sharp blades that can cut through almost anything, making his power offensive and defensive.

Power - 3/6

Speed- 5/6

Technique- 3/6

Wits- 4/6

Adaptability- 6/6