~ Chapter Five ~

~ (y/n)'s POV ~

As we were zooming through the busy streets of Musutafu, I was admiring the night life that my city had to offer! Mom and dad never let my siblings and I out of the house after 6:00 pm, so this was a whole new world to me!

Everything was bright, colorful, and full of life! People were dining out in restaurants, filing in and out of bars, or just simply walking up and down the sidewalks.

As we were making our way down the bustling streets, I just couldn't contain my excitement any longer, "This is fucking awesome!" I shouted.

Toya immediately pulled us over to the side of the rode and removed his helmet. He looked back at me with a shocked and worried look, "W-where the fuck did you learn that word, Squirt?" He playfully, yet nervously asked.

My innocent mind didn't think anything of it, and I shrugged, "What? You say those words all the time! Why can't I say them?" I retorted with a pout.

He ran his fingers through his spiky ash hair in frustration, "Because, those are grown up words, and only adults can use them!" He explained to me like I was a baby.

How old does he think I am? Five-Oh, wait...I am five...Well that's besides the point!

"Then why do you get to use them then? Your only fifteen, and last time I checked, that's not an adult!" I sassed back.

"I-well, you got a point there, Squirt!" He stated, "Okay, okay! Fine! You can use those words, but only around me! If I hear that you use them anywhere else, you can never ride on my motorcycle again! Clear?" He threatened.

I took my helmet of from pure excitement, "Yes! Yes! I promise Toya!" I nodded, wanting to ride the bike as often as I could.

Toya gave me his signature lopsided grin, "Good!" He stated while ruffling my hair, "Now put that helmet on, dumbass! We're about to have some real fun!" He stated.

I complied, and placed the helmet back on my head. I gave him a thumbs up, notifying him that I was ready, and he revved the engine, signaling to other vehicles that we were gonna go.

After we took off on the road, we weaved in and out of cars, making our way farther and farther away from the inner city, to a more secluded part of town.

About an hour of driving later, I was sleepy, but my eyes immediately bolted open when he told me that we were there.

I looked around and saw an empty parking lot with a few large scorch marks on the pavement. I saw some rusted cars and some piles of scrap metal and wood. It was surrounded by a bunch of abandoned apartment buildings.

"What is this place?" I wondered aloud, as he picked me up off the bike, and placed me on the pavement.

"This is where I prefer to train with my quirk! No one ever comes to this part of town, so it's the perfect place to practice with my quirk under the radar in a public place!" He explained.

I nodded at his explanation, but my focus slowly drifted to a rusted car, about ten feet away. I ran over to it and quickly climbed to the top, "I am the Queen of the World! Bow down to me, Peasant!" I ordered my brother.

My brother played along, and bowed, "I will my Queen, but only if you promise that you won't do anything rash! I don't want to bring her highness back home to her family with broken bones and bruises!"

I giggled, and started to get off the rusty car, when I felt a piece of the decaying car slip out from under me, causing me to lose my balance and fall off of the car.

"(y/n)!" Toys shouted, running over to me as fast as he humanly could to catch me.

But before I could crash to the ground, or be caught by Toya, I unconsciously activated my quirk, and used it to shape a water pillow to break the fall. This caused me to land unscathed.

I slid off the pillow and deactivated my quirk, causing the pillow to lose its shape, and flood and area of the parking lot.

Toya ran over to me and picked me up. He started to spin  me around in circles, "That was fucking awesome, Squirt! Your getting really good at controlling your quirk!" He gushed, placing me back on the ground.

He held his hand up to me, "Great job (y/n)!" He exclaimed.

I smiled, and slapped his hand as hard as I could. He imitated being really hurt by my high five, "Shit! That hurt, Squirt! I might need to go to the hospital or something!" He milked.

I ran over, and hugged him around his waist, "Thanks for bringing me here, Toya! It's been really fun!" I complimented, squeezing him even harder.

He smiled down at me, and ruffled my hair once more, "Anytime Squirt, anytime..." he replied.

I let go and ran back to the motorcycle and placed my helmet back on my head, "Toya? Can you help me up?" I whined.

He just stayed where he was and simply shook his head, "Dude! We're not done! Get your ass back here!" He playfully teased, "I brought you here to help you train the badass quirk of yours! And I thought what better place to do so than here!" he explained.

My mouth dropped to the floor, "Really? You really mean it Toya?" I asked in a hyper tone.

He just nodded.

My gawking expression was almost immediately replaced with an overly excited one, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is gonna be so much better than training with dad!" I exclaimed.

"Trust me when I say this, this is going to be one of the best training opportunities that you'll ever have! And if I may add, the most fun!" He humble bragged.

I clapped a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter, "Well, lets get started!" I exclaimed.

~ Time skip ~

After about two hours of training, plus some extra motorcycle lessons, Toya had taught me how to build up the amount of time that I can use my quirk without feeling hydrated, which went from five seconds to fifteen seconds!

That's more than what my dad had taught me in this entire year, that Toya taught me in two hours!

He also taught me the basics on how to ride and drive a motorcycle which I was  super excited about! I surprisingly learned a lot!

"Great work today, Squirt! Let's start packing up though, because it's about-" He paused to check his phone, and his eyes widened, "1:09 am? Shit! We need to get back home before dad wakes up!" He yelled.

I got a bit confused, "Which is?"

He looked back at me with a anxious look on his face, "He wakes up at 2:30! and it takes about an hour to get back to the main city, and another ten minutes to get back to the house!" He yelled in a panicked tone.

I tiredly nodded, rubbing my eyes and placed the helmet securely on my head, Toya was about to hoist me back onto the bike, when we heard a large crash come from the building behind us.

We both froze, hoping that that was the extent of of it.

But we saw flames erupt from the building and they started to cascade down the sides at a rapid pace.

At this we knew that we might not be home on time...

A/N

Hello, and good day/evening to my Bugaroos! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and look forward to the many more coming soon! There's gonna be some interesting stuff coming up that I think you'll enjoy!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, add, and share this book with anyone you think would enjoy it!

Love you all with all my heart Bugaroos! MWAH!