~ Chapter Two ~

~ No One's POV ~

After a few minutes of getting acquainted with the two newborns,  Rei put Shoto back down in his crib, "Toya, do you mind watching the twins? I need to use the restroom." she asked her son.

Toya took his eyes off of little (y/n), and looked back at his mother, "Yeah, no problem, Mom!" he replied.

She gave him a slight smile at the sight of him getting along so well with his baby siblings, and walked out of the hospital room to use the restroom, leaving Toya alone with his brother and sister.

Once he was sure that his mother was a good distance from the room, he turned his attention the both babies, "I'm Toya, your big brother! My quirk is called 'Blueflame', this means that I can make blue fire come from my body, like this..."

He put out his available hand, and a small blue inferno appeared in the palm of his hand.

Shoto and (y/n) stared at the blue flame in amazement. Toya giggled at their reactions, and closed his hand causing the flame to disappear.

"A quirk is like a super power that almost everyone has! You two are most likely gonna get one as well!" He explained.

As he had the one sided conversation with his siblings, he set (y/n) ack down in her crib next to Shoto and pulled a chair up right next to them.

"Quirks are hereditary, which means you get them from your parents! You have a mom, and her name is Rei! She is the best mom in the whole wide world!" Toys gushed, "She has an ice quirk that allows her to make ice from her body! It's so cool! She is a very caring parent and loves you for you, and not just for your quirk..."

Toya had trailed off in that last part with gloom tainting his voice. But he still continued.

"And then there's Enji, your father. Although, I don't think he deserves to be called that." He admitted, "His quirk is called 'Hellfalme' which means he can control the fire he makes at his will. He can bend it into shapes and change it's temperature. He is the Number Two Hero. Endeavor, and only cares about surpassing All Might. He really only pays attention to you if you have good quirk, like me...but it's probably for the best..."

After he briefly explained some things to Shoto and (y/n), he heard crying coming from the infants next to him. He quickly got out of the chair, and made his way to the two cribs to see the twins reaching for each other. Poor Toya didn't know what to do to stop his siblings from crying.

"What do you want?" He frantically asked.

The twins kept reaching for one another, only for the plastic barrier of their cribs to stop them.

He hesitantly reached in and picked up (y/n), placing her in her twin brother's crib. The infants looked at each other in shock at first, but the they realized what was happening and started giggling and cooing.

Toya took a sigh of relief, and flopped back onto his chair. He took a comic book out of his backpack and started to read. 

After a few minutes passed, he heard the door click open and looked up to see his mom making her way back to the bed, "How were the babies?" She asked nervously while chewing on her nail, "Were they fussy at all?"

"Well, they were crying for each other, so I put them in the same crib, and they stopped crying!" He explained, "Other than that though, they were fun to hang with!"

Rei smiled at her son, and got back into her bed. She told his that she was going to get some rest after the long day and to keep and eye on the twins. He complied, and went back to reading his comic book.

After a few minutes of complete silence, the door opened, and a few nurses appeared in the room, "We're here to take some quirk tests on the babies." One stated.